Chapter Seven Eliza

(Sorry haven't posted I have been busy with testing and other stuff)
Izuku POV
Izuku walked in his "room" he looked around there was a normal bed with gray sheets, a black blanket, a desk, shelves, and a closet with some big clothes in it, the room was small and a door to the bathroom that has a shower, toilet, sink, cabinets that has his supplies.

     His room was small and simple but he was very grateful at least had a home and bed instead of torture and a basement floor, the basement was dark, cold, and so empty....Then there was a yell "Izuku come down and have dinner!" Izuku opened his door and walked out when he got to the end of the hallway then he saw Hizashi and he was sitting in the living room with a cat on his lap, I walked up to him and stood in front of him "Hey listener, need something?" Hizashi said I then pointed to the cat, he looks down "Oh! This is Eliza she's a meanie cat so don't get to close to her." As he stood up and Eliza jumped of his lap.

    Eliza just turned to me and stared into my eyes and I stared back at her then I held out my hand out ' I have to let the cat trust me first.'

     Then Eliza put her head in my hand and started to rub against my hand and I started to pet her I turn to see Mic shocked then I pick up Eliza and walk to the kitchen and I held her up and showed Aizawa "cat" I said, he looks as shocked as Mic.