Chapter 1

~Dave~

I slowly swim through the warm waters of the ocean as the last lights of the day catch my crimson red tail. My path aimed for the long dock protruding out from the shore. I know my Bro's rules and they are quite simple. They are simply: don't get caught and no contact with humans. But I like to push my luck sometimes.

I don't know why I like being under the dock maybe its because of the thrill of possibly being seen. I shrug off my thoughts and poke my eyes just above the calm water. I look around  before turning to leave and coming face to face with an upside down bucktoothed curious face. I nearly jumped out of my tail fins when I saw him.

He smiles a dorky yet cute-damn it Dave you've been caught! Stop thinking about that!

~John~

I'm strolling along the shore on the way to my house when a glint of red catches my eye.

"That's strange...." I mumble to myself as I start up the dock watching it closely as it disappeared underneath. I crouched down at the edge of the dock to look under it. Once I lean down I'm greeted with the sight of a white blonde haired boy about my age. He turns around and sees me and nearly jumps out of his skin.

//damn he's fucking hot...-NO! you are not a homosexual.....maybe...//

I can't help but smile at his shock and chuckle in my head.