Chapter 2

~Dave~

I didn't know what to do and I was starting to panic a little on the inside when I realized he was saying something.

"Hello." He said after a small chuckle.

"Hi..." I say quickly with a small nod thank full that in the dim light he couldn't see my red eyes.

As he was smiling his goofy upsidedown smile he suddenly plunges in head first off the dock. He resurfaces but without his glasses.

"Aww come on I can't see shit....." He mumbled to himself rubbing his eyes as I dived down. I spotted his large rectangular framed glasses perched precariously on a rock. I plucked them off and swam back up resurfacing closer to him.

"Here...." I place them on his nose and ears.

~John~

I was suddenly enveloped in the water and I panicked at the instantaneous feeling of not being able to breath. I managed to right myself and resurface but without my much needed glasses.

"Aww come on I can't see shit..." I mumbled and suddenly the blur that was Dave's head disappeared under the water. ".....what's he doing?"

In a split second there's suddenly a face like blotch blocking what little view I had. Then there was sight! I realized Dave had gone down and gotten my glasses for me.

"O-oh thanks..." I smile a little "I'm John by the way.