Jacob

Jacob's eyes lit up at the sight in front of him, his new scooter had arrived and he couldn't be more proud! The Cinderella, Belle and Ariel paintwork was beautiful to him. However, Jacob's excitement got the best of him when he decided to scoot (is that even a word idk lmao) around the dorm. "Hit me baby one more time" could be heard through the whole home, irritating some of the members. Kevin, and his beloved driftwood, stared at Jacob, wondering why the man was doing this and if anything could be done to stop him. He politely told everyone this was the new him and no one was going to get him to change, NO ONE!!!!!! After a few hours everyone got sick of Jacob screaming the song by Brittany Spears, saying "MoVe OuT dA wAyYyYy", and the bell he duck taped to the highly fashionable transportation device. This was when Kevin and his beloved driftwood lashed out. Kevin hit Jacob with hard piece of wood, making him fall to the floor in pain. Suddenly, he started crying with Chanhee in the corner who was still upset about his ruined sandwich.
~Authors note~
Halo, it's Skye. Once again sorry if there's any errors, yo gorl is still a smol fetus so yah anyways thanks for reading lmao
Xoxo Mimin & Skye