It was another casual day for Q, he'd just finished practice and was very thirsty. (me when I see bang chan, Kevin and young k don't @ me lmao) Everyone decided that they would go to Starbucks to cleanse their palettes (wtf lol)
Screeching with anticipation everyone hopped in the mini van and headed towards the signature drink shop. The car journey was rather interesting for Q, all he could think about was his favourite thing from Starbucks...the napkins. Once they arrived everyone got out the mini van, that was when they realised Jacob was gone. Suddenly, he zoooooomed round the corner on his Disney princess scooter, and of course singing "hit me baby one more time". Once everyone got over the mans strange behaviour they finally went into the store. As soon as everyone had got their drinks (and Q his napkins) they all yeeted themselves into the mini van again. The journey home was extremely bizarre, Q was stroking the napkins, Kevin was still eating wood, Chanhee still had tears dripping down his face, Sangyeon still hugging the snowboard and Jacob... Well he insisted on scooting home.

Authors note
Halo, it's Skye I updated since I'm off school, hope u guys like it. I didn't edit it because I'm not feeling too good but when I'm better I'll do it :) anyways, what's ur favourite thing to get at Starbucks??
Mimin and Skye xoxo