Sangyeon

Set in the corner of the room, sat an old snowboard. The love of his life. Sangyeon sat at his desk, writing lyrics for his groups next comeback.

Even as he was writing, he couldn't help the nagging itch in his skin. He turned, looking to the corner of his room, quickly shaking his head and going back to work.

The shouting of the other members distracted him from his work, so he decided to take the chance and stop working. I mean, who can work when there's shouting everywhere.

He quickly pushed his chair back and left the seat, making his way to his most prized possession. Grabbing it, he pulled his door open and bolted towards the living room.

He was on his way to the front door, but the sight before him made him stop in his tracks. Chanhee was rocking back imand forth in the corner crying with his sandwich. Jacob was lying unconscious on the ground, a princess scooter at his feet.

Kevin was laying on the couch watching TV, chomping casually on a 2 by 4.

"What the-?" He began to as Kevin, but he was cut off. "You all know. I hate. Tomatoes." His eyes opened in shock as he slowly exited the room, going for the front door.

He ran from the dorm and out of the building. The moment he got outside, his hear broke a little as he green grass and trees made him realize.

He can't use his snowboard... His precious, beautiful, snowboard.