Juyeon

The room was dark as Juyeon sat silently, playing around with the new addition to his collection.

The only sound was his voice, and the occasional giggles and laughs. He was having the time of his life. The pink fabric of the blankets around him brightened the room.

Minding his own business, Juyeon sat and continued to play, not knowing that he was to soon be interrupted.

Reaching over to grab another item, Juyeon jumped as the door burst open.

"GUYS JUYEONS PLAYING WITH HIS BARBIES AGAIN!!" Laughter came from the doorway as Jacob scooted how was in.

"Leave me alone!" Juyeon turned away from the other, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "Is little Juyeon sad? Awe how cute!" Quickly standing up, Juyeon fired back.

"Your one to speak! With your dumb little princess scooter!" He shouted, quickly wiping tears from his face.

Jacob had a shocked look on his face as he quickly scooted out of the room, crying to their leader. "Sangyeon! He called my princess scooter dumb!"

Juyeon sat back down and continued where he left off. Ken and Barbie were fighting about the pool.

A/n:
Halo it's Mimin here. Lol sorry it took so long to create this short weird one. Oof but hey!! Thank you for reading, we got over 100 reads now!! That's a great start! Lol if you like this, be sure to vote and comment! Fallow this account, and Skye and my own personal accounts! Again, thanks for reading, well update again soon! :))