Chapter 9: You Make A Cool Dude.

Elmer, A.J, Chester watched as Trixie and Veronica talked with each other.

"Blah, blah, blah, shoes! Blah, blah, blah, clothes! Blah, blah, blah, boys!" The two spoke and squealed before hearing, "Shut your bloody mouths!"

"Do you understand what they're saying?" Elmer asked and A.J. shook his head saying, "Nope. I don't speak girl."

Timmy was busy watching a soap Opera, 'Kissy kissy, goo goo' that Tina suggested because she thought he would be traumatized. Unfortunately for her, he got hooked on the show.

She soon saw Trixie in front of her with a violet card in her hand.

"What do you want?" Tina asked, making Trixie look away before asking, "Did you get an invitation to my party?"

"No." Tina said and surprised when the card was placed in her hand.

"The party starts at eight, so don't forget my present since your cousin's going to bring the best present!" Trixie said and left, unaware of Tina growling and crumbling the invitation.

"Timothy! You are so dead!" She said bursting into his room before seeing a girl.

"Um, who are you?" Tina asked before noticing Cosmo and Wanda in plain view.

"It's me, Timmy! Wanda changed me into a girl!" The girl said and Tina took a picture before observing him.

"You don't look bad, for a girly girl. And I get to punch you for making me invited to Trixie's party!" Tina yelled and grabbed her/his collar and raised her fist.

"I wish Tina was a boy!" Timmy yelled and the two fairies granted his wish immediately.

Tina had red messy hair with a black beanie. A black shirt with a skull and shorts. She dropped Timmy and ran to the mirror before yelling.

"Tina! Are you okay?! What's- Oh my godchild. What the hell did you do to her?!" Fred yelled at Cosmo and Wanda.

"It was Timmy who wished for it! Don't hurt me!" Cosmo said, cowering behind Wanda.

"Why do I feel like playing video games and go flirt with girls?" Tina asked, before running her fingers through her messy, boy hair.

"It's normal for a boy to feel that way." Fred said, before glaring at Cosmo and Wanda.

"Come on, Tina. Let's go to the mall to get Trixie's present!" Timmy said before taking her hand and pulling her out the door from the two laughing fairies who teased Timmy.

"And to keep you two occupied, I wish Wanda were a guy and Cosmo a lady!" Tina said and Fred smirked before granting her wish.

"What?!" The two yelled and Timmy smiled before saying, "Congratulations. You are now Cosma and Wando."

Timmy's POV:
I was wandering the mall as a girl with Tina as a boy mumbling, "Think like a girl, think like a girl, think like-"

"Ooo, Comic Book Store. Do I still like comics?" I ask myself before thinking, 'Superheroes in tight suits fighting crime, that sounds right, right?'

I was about to walk in when Tina said, "I'll catch up with you later. I just have to do one thing."

"Okay." I say and walk into the Comic Book Store to see, my favorite Comic!

"Skull Swisher #3?! This hasn't even been out, yet and it's the last one!" I say and take it, only for another person wearing a red cap covering their eyes take it.

"Hey! That's mine!" I yell and pull before the person pulls as well.

"It's mine! Miiiiiiine!" I yell and fall back, but I laugh in victory when I hold the comic.