Chapter 24: Dynamic T's 2-D house of horror

It a dark and cold night.

In the treehouse were five figures watching a horror movie.

Freddy, rather bored, munched on his popcorn while Cosmo and Wanda screamed.

"Look! It's the haunted volcano, in 3-D!" A male character yelled, pointing to the said volcano.

"Did you say, '3-D'?" Another male character asked, moving his held up three fingers.

"Three D's? Just like Timmy's report card!" Cosmo said before screaming with Wanda.

"*Yawn* This old movie is lame~!" Timmy said, bored, Tina nodding in agreement with him.

"Next time, I get to pick the movie." Freddy said, before munching on his caramel popcorn.

"I know, I just realized when I got married I said, 'Till death do us part.' And since I'm immortal, that's forever! Aaah!" Cosmo screamed in horror while Wanda glared and Freddy whacked his head before saying, "Quit screaming."

"'It Came From the Haunted Volcano' isn't lame! It's the greatest 3-D movie about a haunted volcano ever made!" Wanda said, holding up the box for the movie to the two.

"Yawn." Tina and Timmy said, making Wanda frown before saying, "Here, put on these 3-D glasses."

Freddy already tired of the movie, placed his over Tina's eyes before continuing to munch on his popcorn.

"Drat! My laser's not working!" A male character in a commander's outfit dramatically said, while holding out his laser gun.

"Here! Try my paddle ball~!" Another male character said bouncing it back and forth.

"Look! The haunted volcano is gonna blow~!"

A hand came in front of the haunted volcano with a match and tossed it in, lighting a flame before going out.

"I give this movie 0.5 out of 100. And that's only because it's in 3-D." Tina says, taking off the glasses with a frown.

"Great! Now it's lame even in 3-D! But that's the beauty of having fairy godparents! Cosmo, I wish that lava really was 3-D!" Timmy says with a smile and Cosmo smiles before doing so.

The TV shoots up lava and Timmy goes close with a smile saying, "Cool! I mean, hot!"

Tina goes to the window and watches as lava goes over five or six houses, before going towards a money loving, snake's house.

"The lava's about to hit Vicky's house!" Wanda points out while Timmy stares with Tina who smirks evilly.

"We better stop it!" Wanda says and Timmy smiles, not saying anything.

Wanda raises her eyebrow before looking at her godson and asking, "Timmy? Hello? Um, you're not gonna unwish this, are you?"

Timmy just evilly smiles and continues to stare while Freddy poofs another bucket of caramel popcorn, smacking Cosmo's hand who reaches to take some.

Meanwhile at Vicky's house~
In Vicky's room were torture devices and photos of both Timmy and Tina with darts.

Vicky standing with a proud smug smile, on their knees and hands like dogs, looking up at her scared were her parents.

"See? We cleaned your room, cleaned it just like you asked us to!" Vicky's mother said with a nervous scared look on her face.

"You're happy now, right? Because as your parents, we like it when you're happy!" Vicky's father said after glancing at his wife, nervous and scared as well.