Reader Information

Reader

Age: 15-18

Clothing: is usually seen wearing the following:
- white crop top with (print/design of your choice)
- denim shorts
- lime and yellow tights
- black low-rise combat boots
- red suspenders
- grey newsboy cap
(or literally whatever you want since you're the reader lol. mainly just made this for anyone who can't make up an outfit :p)

Personality:

So far in the story, she is seen to be very laid back and happy-go-lucky, often unable to take things seriously, especially due to the influence of the world's fandom. But, when necessary, she is able to keep her snarky comments to herself. Another personality trait of hers is that she is easily sympathetic, which is shown when she saves La Squadra and Tiziano and Squalo. The reader also seems to care deeply for Trish, acting like a sister figure to her. Perhaps this is because they're both girls?

Stand

Stand Name: Castaway

User: (f/n) (l/n)

Abilities:
Castaway is able to give objects the ability to repel. Whether it is the object or its surroundings that are affected by the ability is up to the user. The user and Castaway are unable to possess the repelling ability simultaneously, so usually the user decides to put the ability on themselves then retract their Stand.

Stand Stats:

Range: D

Durability: B

Power: A

Potential: D

Speed: B

Precision: C

Description:
It's all up for you to decided how they look!

*(And also because I can't really decide how Castaway looks yet, but we'll keep that as a secret. I'll probably make drawings once I figure out how I personally imagine them to look. Maybe even the reader too.)

***EDIT: AFTER LIKE 3 YEARS I FINALLY GOT THE MOTIVATION TO SKETCH THE READER AND HER POSE FJSJFJDJCDJ still nothing for Castaway tho </3

keep in mind that this isn't "canon", this is just how I imagine the reader to look, but you guys are the readers so adjust anything to your liking ^^