13

A/N: Oh damn, 2k reads already?! I didn't think this book would be that successful, but thanks for the votes and reads anyways! I know my publishing has become inconsistent lately, and I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Luckily, it's the end of the school year, and I'm done with all of the big exams for this year! Hopefully this means that I'll be able to get back on track! Oh, and by the way, this contains some character spoilers for part 6 of JoJo.

"Giorno, what the hell kind of joke is this?" Mista asks, his tone laced with horror as he backs up. "When did you put that in there? You're trying to scare me with chicken scraps?"

By now, I decide to grab my bag and get up, walking to the front and towards the two boys.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask, turning my head to the fridge. My expression turns into that of disgust.

"Th-that's not chicken."

"Well no shit sherlock." I comment, peaking from behind them. "Those are human fingers!"

"It's still wet. Th-the blood's still fresh." Mista observes. "Aren't these the fingers of the fatty I blasted back at the airport? Giorno, am I wrong?"

"Calm down, Mista." Said blond tries to relax the marksman.

Mista then looks back inside. "Hey. . . Is there another one now?"

I avert my gaze back to the freezer to find four fingers inside.

"You three. Is something wrong?" We hear Bruno ask and turn our attention towards him.

He and Trish come up to the front with us, along with Narancia. Everyone gathers around.

"Giorno, you confirmed that there weren't any signs of life on this plane. But Mista is saying that it looked like those fingers increased from three to four." The leader says. "Is there any life energy in those fingers?"

Said boy summons his Stand to punch the freezer door, forming a line of young plants to sprout from the fridge and the fingers.

"They are just bones. They have no life. If these bones had any signs of life or were a Stand, plant life from Gold Experience's powers wouldn't grow from them." Giorno concludes.

"It freaked me out because it looked like there was one more, so I could've just been seeing things. . ." Mista says. "But there's still something really off about this!"

"Indeed." Bucciarati agrees. "I'm not sure how or why, but someone put these in here on purpose. Let's throw these outside."

"Huh?!But opening the door is super dangerous! Apparently, the difference in air pressure would send us flying like some rat in a toilet!" Narancia jumps back, freaking out.

"Everyone, hang on to something." Bruno orders.

They all quickly scurry off, holding on to various objects for dear life while the capo summons his Stand. 

"Sticky Fingers!"

I awkwardly stood there, supressing my fits of laughter as I watch the reactions and faces of the teens.

"I guess you didn't need to hang on after all." Bruno says, getting up and holding out a hand. Honestly though, is it just me, or is he really acting like a mom right now?

Everyone recovers from their state of fear, eyeing Bucciarati as if he's crazy before finally relaxing with a heavy sigh. Their leader takes off the zipper and turns to his gang.

"Anything else out of the ordinary?" He asks. "Check every inch of this plane."

I make my way to the cockpit of the plane, pretending to search for the enemy Stand. In reality, though, I'm pretty much running away.