Awkward

One of the most terrifying phrases ever heard by humanity is "We need to talk", the last time Charlie heard one of those was when he got grounded by 2 months, instantly, he wanted to runaway, but for the first time it wasn't an option. He sat next to Leo, who had a happy face, which made him apprehensive.

Charlie: So... -  Leo kept in silence, just staring at Charlie's face - Leo?

Leondre: Sorry, I was a little distracted.

Charlie: I noticed...

Leondre: What do you mean?

Charlie: Nothing.

Leondre: You don't need to hide me things, we're brothers from different mothers. You can trust me.

Charlie: Like your red face when talking to me earlier?

Leo vision got blurred for a second. It was dark, how could Charlie have seen the red in his face? He blushed again:

Leondre: Well...I'm sorry, I just couldn't...

Charlie: You don't need to explain yourself.

Leondre: So you already know?

Charlie: Know what?

Leondre: What I feel...

Charlie: What do you feel?!

Leondre: Ugh...I don't know if I should tell you this...

Charlie: Weren't you the one who said there was no reason to keep things from each other?

Leondre: But this is different...

Charlie: I don't get you.

Leondre: Ok, I'll try to explain it better.

Charlie: Please.

Leondre: So, these days...

Karen: What are you boys doing at this time?

Charlie: Nothing, mom, Leondre said he had something important to tell me.

Karen: What is it Leo?

Leondre: Nothing that can't wait to be told tomorrow! - He couldn't disguise his embarrassment.

Karen: Leo, are you ok?

Charlie: Mum, I think that what he has to say is a "man to man" conversation.

Karen: Oh, ok. But now boys, go get some rest, tomorrow we're going out.

Charlie: We will.

Karen: Good night, boys.

Leo and Charlie: Good night.

Charlie waited for his mum to go back upstairs:

Charlie: Leo, are you sure you can wait until tomorrow?

Leondre: Yeah.

Charlie: Good night then, bro.

Leondre: Good night, sleep well.

As Charlie closed his eyes, Leo started thinking about what would be Charlie's reaction if he told him, and trying to make the situation better, he didn't really knew how this whole coming out thing worked, he couldn't just fall asleep.

After thinking for a long time, he decided to just face the problem the way it is.

Charlie's phone buzzed, it was one of his old crushes whose faces were registered in his iPod, her name was Ann.

Leo didn't know if feeling jealous about someone that wasn't even in a relationship with him was possible, but he couldn't deny his feelings to himself.

~~~~~~~

That's it boys and girls, let me know if you're enjoying the story. I don't have a specific time to update the story, I write when someone asks me to hurry up or when I want to. Bye!