Chapter 12

She's with me, and she's all that matters.

She's quite a handful. Learning more about her little tantrums take so much of my time, but she's still adorable. My harmless little temptress.

The past couple of weeks is heavenly. She's every man's desire. So perfect in every way. Her personality is shifting quite a lot recently, i think she's pregnant.

How can she occupy my entire mind sphere? She knew how to please me so well, now she's even invaded my working time.

I'm doing one hell of paperworks and she's in my head, making it extremely hard to focus. Like none of this matters. I think i need a break from work a little. Maybe take her somewhere. A little hike won't hurt. Go to the woods, explore some river. Swim naked, have sex underwater.

Or, take her flying somewhere. Skydive. Bungee jumping. How could  one possibly visit the ocean floor when she once mentioned she wanted to check out Marianas trench? I don't know if she's serious at all.

I should be signing papers, looking for new business opportunities but here i am, occupied by the thoughts of her, thinking of where to take her. I can't believe myself for behaving like this.

I'm so happy she's back, and she's safely enjoying herself in my white apartment. I don't know but i just want to keep her. I hope she won't be bored in there. I'm glad she finds joy in being alone.

Now it starts to bug me to know she might be pregnant. Not that I'm scared. I never thought I'm considering this right now. It was never a part of my life plans. I don't even think I'd have kids at all. My company is my wife. I've devoted all my time and energy into it making it the best i can.

I do want her to be pregnant and stay with me but that's nonsense. It's crazy to even think of it this way. That's some sick thought right there. It used to anger me when a woman becomes careless just because they're after something they get themselves pregnant as a solution. I've seen too many illegitimate kids born out of flings, or women hooking up with rich men, because they are after the money. That's disgusting, yet here i am, considering that stupid thought thinking if she's pregnant, she'd stay with me.

Eighteen years of child support is detestable. I've been extremely careful with all the girls i fucked before. She's always the exception to my rules. With her, i can be stupidly careless.

Worst is, she's even supporting the idea. Not that i don't want, but she surprised me. I'm always aware but she makes me lose so much control.

Is having a baby good?

I think I'm going mad.

My company is doing good. More and more people are addicted to online games. Good for the market. I read some editorials on the negative impact of online games. Even Prince Harry spoke his mind against Fortnite.

I can't even focus on my task because of her. This is terrible.

What is this feeling? I never had this. I just want to be with her at all times.

I had to struggle to retain my focus. It's not money she's after. I don't know what she sees in me for choosing me. I hope she feels the same.

I thought at first she's dancing in that strip club because she doesn't have a choice. It's unheard of to see a refined virgin girl dance her heart out in front of lusting men. It angers me to see them licking their lips while watching her beautiful curves gyrate.

I remember when i grabbed her offstage and took her home. I shouldn't care but she makes me care. It's difficult to understand what she's doing to me. My life is focused on one thing alone. I'm married to my job. Now, my job becomes second to her.