Chapter 7

"Love is a grave mental disease." - Plato

Another morning at this beautiful apartment overlooking the Hudson River. The lady Liberty is radiant as always. I haven't been back to my apartment, i wonder what happened to my roommate. How are the girls back in the club? This green eyed beast is isolating me from the world. I don't know his plans for me are and asking about him is pointless because he doesn't really tell me much. I guess i have to find out the answers myself.

We slept again last night and nothing happened. I hate how close he is, having my body so heated but he's not really ready to get inside me. I felt my cheeks red from that thought. I'm so filthy, my brain is filthy now. I think that's what happens when becoming a stripper.

"Good morning, Delilah," Hero said from the kitchen counter.

"You're early today," i said.

"You're coming with me at the office today," he's barking an order i just rolled my eyes.

"I have to go back to my apartment. I need to check on my things and see if my roommate is still there," i said.

"You'll live with me, remember," he said.

"Please, just today," i said.

What happened to this man? He wants me to tag along wherever he goes now. I think I'm not ready for that type of relationship or job. I haven't gotten my head around the idea that i sleep with my boss, like literally sleep, not sleep and fuck. I wish we were, but he clearly has no plans. My power as a temptress must not be enough to get him in the mood.

"I'll go with you," he said.

No!

He is clingy. How can i convince him not to come? Not that I'm complaining. Probably he's like this with every girl he's been with.

"Just for today, please," i beg. "I'll get some of my stuffs."

"Ok, I'll drop you off then. After you're done, call me," he said.

"Ok boss," i said.

He simply smile everytime i use that word to him. Well, he's bossy and doesn't like his rules being challenged so I'll just say it like it's a normal thing for us both.

We went out together and he dropped me to my apartment. Natasha is home, I'm surprised. I thought she's in the university all day.

"How are you?," she said giving me a hug.

"I'm good."

"Hey, you're all over the news recently. That man is hot. Are you staying at his place?"

I nodded.

"I heard he's a reckless playboy hunting virgins," she said.

"Probably," i said. I've heard too many bad things said about him. I believe them all.
What else is new? I guess part of the reason they're telling me is to make me go away. Too bad it's not happening. He is everywhere now, i don't know how to get away. If he leaves me alone, I'd have no choice on the matter but since he's after me, let him be. Besides, he's very entertaining to be with. I don't feel anything negative to make me avoid him. I don't feel pressured nor repulsed. There are no cues as to how I'm feeling towards him. I take my negative emotions seriously. If i don't like something, i learned to follow my gut and stay away from it. But it's impossible to dislike a romantic destroyer of hymens.

"Just be careful. I know someone he was with," she started saying and my ears are expanding. "Well, she graduated and found a job elsewhere."

"What's her name?" i asked curiously.