e i g h t

e i g h t - he rolls his eyes clearly mocking me for being a girl

Sydney

I pull out my interlocked hands from his and sigh.

"I will see you after I crush the new one's bones." I smile in his direction.

"Were we always this arrogant?" Yoon-gi smirks at my direction.

"Don't you slay every concert that you perform? Similarly, I ace every fight that I play." I wink at his direction.

"Stop making my heart flutter" He confesses as he places his hands on the left side of his chest looking taken aback.

"Sydney, report to the dressing room." I hear Mark's voice echoing around the gym.

"Gotta go, Mark will beat me into a pulp. But I will see you after." I take his hand again and give them a gentle squeeze.

After sharing that moment together, I sprint towards the dressing room. I try to sneak in on my tip toes but am greeted by an angry looking Mark on the door.

"You have five minutes to get ready. And don't you dare complain about being so short on time." He says sternly.

I avoid his gaze and change into my fighting clothes; gloves settle on my hands and I make my way to the ring swinging my arm back and forth.

"Good luck Sydney." Mark shoots a thumbs up at my direction.

The announcer announces my name and I jump into the ring.

My opponent - Mai Di-Su seems like an egoistic son of a bitch from the start. The moment he laid eyes on me, he rolls his eyes clearly mocking me for being a girl. That very gesture is enough to fill rage inside my body and crush his ego.

The referee blows his whistle and the patriarchal blondie rushes towards me.

________________________

Yoon-gi

I never wish to be in the shoes of Sydney's opponent. With her eyes filled with rage, she charges towards the other side to land the most powerful punch I have ever seen her throw. Her blue gloves hands make contact with the right cheek of the guy. The punch has so much power that two drops of blood leave his mouth. However, that does not stop her.

Following the punch on the cheek, she motions for the jaw. When her heavily gloved hand collides from the bottom towards the guy's jaw, he stumbles clearly taken aback and his agent asks for a time out.

Sydney reaches towards her side of the ring and takes the plastic bottle from her side of the person; I am assuming it is Mark. She takes off her teeth protector and gulps down the clear liquid in a matter of seconds. The referee asks for both sides to resume the match.

Then blood is shed.

The opponent charges towards Sydney with all force and agility. She blocks him with speed as well and graces. She was clearly using her petite body as an advantage.

The guy pushes himself back to the walls of the ring and dashes towards Sydney and she successfully dodges him this time as well. She being exclaimed as good was an understatement.
Then the crowd starts chanting Sydney's name with enthusiasm and trust; she could see it all. Maybe getting motivated, she dashes towards the other side of the ring and pulls the guys' legs. He topples over on the base of the ring. Sydney pulls his arm and kicks his leg. This lets her gain control of his whole body. 

Then she does the unexpected. 

Her thin arms pull the man's body lifting him on top of her and she throws him off on to the ground unable to regain consciousness. 

Her fierce fight and ruthless determination lives up to her name of the queen of the ring and earning her the title of the queen of my heart.