o n e

o n e - I hope it is not a stripper bar like last time

Sydney

I swing my heavily gloved fist at the guy in front of me. It hands right at his jaw; the place I was aiming for. His hands quickly reach the impacted part and a groan escapes his lips. He lands to the ground and he spits his teeth protector out. The referee enters the ring and takes a look at the guy as he is lying on the ground. The countdown starts 3, 2, 1 -  SYDNEY. 

I spit as I take my gloves out. A piercing pain shoots my arm. I glance to look at the purplish bruise. That is going to need some tending. I pick up my duffel bag cursing and making my way to the account section to pick my pay for the day. 

"Sydney, great win as usual." Mark the accountant says in glee. "You got me 200,000 won." 

"Piss off you lunatic," I mutter as I snatch off my money. 

I stroll towards the front door and greet the cold and silent Seoul night. I rummage through my bag for the keys to my bike. As I hop on my KTM Duke, the bruise on my arm starts to hurt and I cannot help but wince in pain. The roar that she makes after the engine starts still makes me swoon. I put on my helmet and ride away in the deadly night of Seoul. 

I reach home to see that my brothers are asleep. As I brush my bruised hands on their heads they mutter in their sleep. A smile climbs on to my face looking at the two apples of my eyes. 

My tense and tired muscles take over my hunger compelling me to flop on the four posture bed not bothering to change. Moments later, darkness engulfs me in and I drift off to oblivion. 

"Sydney, I am hungry." I wake up to wailing next to my bed. 

Not giving heed to the wailing, I stretch towards the other side of the bed draping the blanket over my face. 

"Sydney, We have school," another voice wails from the side. 

I sit upright on the bed scratching my hair. 

"A bird's nest looks better than your hair." The youngest Joon-ki comments. 

"As if you know fashion. The way you apply gel on hair resembles a monkey's hairdo." I cannot help but comment. 

He grins as I walk to the kitchen. 

"Rice or toast?" I ask them holding the begs of respective items. 

"Bread Porridge," They say in unison. 

"How many times, have I told you to not talk like that? It creeps me out." I roll my eyes as I scowl. "Go set the table." 

I hear them giggling while laying the spoons down. I cannot help but smile at the sight. 

"Did you do all your school work?" I ask them while chopping down the vegetables. 

"Yes, we finished it at school." Seun-gi the elder one replies. 

As they start whining in anticipation. I set the slightly undercooked porridge before them.

"Don't you dare waste anything. I am going to sleep again." I brush them off as I wave towards them making my way to my room. 

__________________

Yoon-gi 

"Hey, Tae-Hyung! When are we arriving in Seoul again?" I ask while I stare at darkness while standing under the stage. 

"On the 15th. Why?" He shoots back. 

"So, that is two days," I mumble. "My older brother wants to meet." 

"Suga and V. Line up ready?" A person behind us asks. 

I shoot a quick thumbs up in their direction and V quickly follows. The mobile floor of the stage starts moving upwards and I ready myself in the start-up position.

</0/>

"Good work. Everyone." The words keep echoing backstage after the completion of the concert. 

The clothes I am wearing is sticking everywhere as it is drenched in my body sweat. I pick up the nearest bottle of iced tea and gulp the whole 500ml down in one shot. 

"I am gonna sleep. Wake me when it is time to leave." I announce and flop over the couch letting sleep take over. 

</0/>

I wake up to a sudden feeling of vibration in my pockets. Struggling to get the phone out, I sigh when it comes out. The caller id said: "Hyung."

"What is it?" I groan while speaking into the microphone. 

"I found the perfect place to meet when you come back." 

"What is it? I hope it is not a stripper bar like last time. I am not into those." I shoot back. 

"Nope, not a stripper bar. However, it is still shady. You cannot go to normal places. Thus, hunting down places is really hard for me."

"I have never asked you to hunt down places for me. We can just meet at my or your place." 

"What is the fun in that?" He asks. "Anyways. We are meeting in a fighting ring." 

"Which guy got your attention now. I remember the last time we went there. All you did there was flinch then a punch landed on his body." I roll my eyes clearly bored form this conversation.

"It is not a guy this time. It is a girl." 

"What will a girl do in a fighting ring? Will she fight?" 

"Yes. The strongest contender right now. Jung Sydney." He says and hangs up. 

"Jung Sydney" I whisper.

Those two words clearly take all my boredom away.