114

Baby Liz:
When are you coming back?
I miss you😢

Scar(lit):
I'll be back in a few days.
I miss you too 😢
Why are you awake?
It's like 3am in ny

Baby Liz:
I have a teething baby 😑

Scar(lit):
Oh yeah
How's that going

Baby Liz:
Great
She's been crying for an hour and nothings helping

Scar(lit):
I definitely don't miss that

Baby Liz:
I think I'm actually losing my mind over here

Scar(lit):
You're not
You'll be fine and she'll be fine

Baby Liz:
Seems doubtful but ok

Scar(lit):
I'm not doing anything for a little while so do you want me to FaceTime you? Maybe if she sees me it'll calm her down

Baby Liz:
Go for it

Lizzie quickly accepted the call when it came through a few seconds later. She could barely be seen in the dimly lit nursery that she'd been pacing back and forth in with the hysterical baby in her arms.

"I can't even see you." Scarlett said as her face popped up on the screen.

"There's only a nightlight on because it's ways too early for lights." Lizzie told her, her phone going sideways for a second as she readjusted the baby in her arms.  Liliana had already started to calm down at the sound of Scarlett's voice, "See, you like Scar, right? And you're gonna stop crying now?"

Liliana just screamed louder, "No? Ok. Babe, say something, she likes you." Lizzie whined.

"Liliana Rose, you better stop crying before I hop on plane right this second and come over there."

Lily screamed a little bit more, her hand reaching for the phone in Lizzie's hand, "Lily, let mommy sleep. It's not nice to keep her up all night. We both know how she is when she's tired. So will you please stop crying?"

Lily's hand smacked the phone, her screaming turning to quiet cries as she started to settle down. Her head rested on Lizzie's shoulder as her hand stayed on the screen.

"See? All better."

Lizzie just sighed, "This is why you can't leave me alone with the baby."

"Babe, you'll be fine. I promise. I'll be home soon."

"But you should come back now, isn't it obvious we both miss you?"

Scarlett just smiled, "I miss you too, but I gotta go."

"Nooo." Lizzie whined.

"I'll call you later, ok?"

"Fine."

"I love you."

Lizzie rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but smile, "I love you, too."

"Ok, bye, baby."