Suck it in

As yoongi was looking at my neck he wasn't able to hold himself from sucking it. He sipped it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He put his mouth near my neck as he was sucking the blood. I became weaker as i tried to hit him again and again
......
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But he won't budge .  When he stopped he looked at me with those bright red eyes and carried me bridal style and went to the mansion. He licked his lips that were covered with my blood  as he  carried me.
.

.

.

.

.

.

We entered as a guy opened the door to see yoongi with blood with  on his lips.

.

.

.

..

.

.

"Yoongi why do you smell like human blood?" The man stared at him as the gaze turned to me i was pale because Yoongi had sucked my blood and there was still dripping.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" you bit her?" The guy said worriedly. Yoongi nodded and said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" sorry hyung I can't really handle it that much because she was so tempting." He explained as he let me down and locked me with a chain

" Yoongi we need to treat her " the guys said as Yoongi gave the leash to the guy.

I walked with him as I asked his name.

" what's your name ?"

" I am Jin"

I nodded as he went to the clinic.

I saw many things didn't think that vampires can get sick. I sat down on the bed as Jin gets the needle and thread to stitch it up.

" this will hurt a little" he said as he also got a hold of himself to sucking the living hell out of you

You screamed when you got the stitches to your skin. You held it in after.

" it's done ok" he said and got a patch of wool and put it over my wound.

" thanks" I said as he took the leash and lead me to my room....the underground basement.

We walked in to see Yoongi his eyes were still bright red and fangs were showing. He still needed my blood.

Jin looked at him and said

" please stop you're scaring her"

" fine I'm just.........thirsty"

Jin went out to get him blood and I was still there looking at Yoongi. I never saw his face properly but now....he looked like a angel.. He was perfect.

Jin went back in as he handed the blood to Yoongi and Yoongi sipped it hungrily his eyes still bright red. Jin went out.

Yoongi Locked me on the bed as he bit me a little bit on my neck he sucked some blood and stopped and went out and locked the door.