More vampires?

Once the elevator got to the ground floor we headed outside for a stroll

" hey are there any more Vampires?" I said

" yeah but they didn't want to come in the human world" yoongi said as he keeps his hands in his pocket

" are there any female vampires?" 

" yes duh...how do we reproduce huh" he said boredly

" why did you guys even choose to live here?"

" firstly we never wanted to live in the vampire realm because it was corrupted all the rich vampires gamble to take money of poor and average vampires and second can you please stop asking questions its getting annoying" he said annoyance clear.

" fine I am sorry" I said fastening up my slow speed in walking.

after we had our conversation we heard a door bell rang and a voice,It was soft like honey. It was a girl's voice.

" anyone here I just followed the address the Vampire headmaster gave to me ...I am here with  my friend."

Yoongi walked to the gate and opened it, surprised he smiled and said.

" wow Sorae I didn't know you guys would come here"

" Oh yeah seems like the vampires wanted out in the realm there have been rape accidents and the rich vampires didn't care too much so umm there also I am here with Jina" The girl with jet black hair said as she pulls out a girl shorter than her.

" Hi Suga ....who is that girl?" The girl with a violet short hair said.

" you idiot it is hannah yah know" Sorae said as she punches the back of Jina's head. 

Suga laughed as  he let the two girls fighting in the mansion.

" wait how do you guys know me?" I said with curiosity

" Don't you remember we were like bestfriends like a hundred of years ago but sadly you died." Jina said and continued. " Do you remember your past life Hannah? "

" sadly no.." I said and then Jina reaches out her hand for a handshake and introduces herself

" well let us start over.. I am Lee Jina " 

" I am Im Sorae" Sorae said as she bumps out Jina and handshakes with me.

" girls don't be noisy the boys are sleeping" suga said as he yawned and continued " rest will you guys I know that only Vampires are only safe exiting realms in the night."

" yes but do you guys know where Jungkook is He has a problem with me" Sorae said as she crosses her arms standing with confidence.

" he is in the 7th floor" yoongi said  smirking at sorae.

" thanks yoongs" she said and smirked cheekily as she walks in the elevator.

" Oh God she is going to have so much trouble I feel sorry for jungkook" jina said smirking

" what will happen" I said

" you'll see" Jina and Suga said in unison

a few minutes later

" YOU SON OF A B**** IM SORAE I REALLY AM GOING TO KILL YOU WITH MY KNIFE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!"  a voice said while Jina and Suga were laughing their asses out while I got scared.

" she's going to be dead" JIna said holding her laughter from within but ended up laughing again.