Who is that and why does she look like...me?

It's me . She looked like she has been in the 200ths or any where longer before christ . I looked at Yoongi as he looked at where I was looking.

" why does she look like me???" I said while half scared and curious.

" it was you ....you are an reincarnation that I have been waiting for" he said as I looked confused.

Why did he wait for me and how old is he I don't know anymore.

He led me to a dark basement with a few rooms as I looked at the rooms I saw dead animals in a big fridge. Maybe its their food.

We walked into a dark room and suddenly it felt cold as he said

" kitten you are going to stay here ....for a little while to get used to us." He said while smirking leaning his back at the door. He opened the lights to see a dark red room with a bed that looked so old yet so comfy .

He closed the door before I could get out as I banged on it.

" let it open!!!!" I screamed my lungs off

I then heard metals clinging he had hand cuffs. He opens the door and led me to the bed and locked my hands and feet on the bed using hand cuffs . I tried to squirm around but it became helpless.

It was almost the end.. I slept for a good 6 hours while the door opened I screamed.

" who are you!!!"

" I am Jimin I am going to feed you" he said while sitting down the bed handing me a piece of bread.

I ate it hungrily as I wanted something to drink he handed me milk.

" after you finish this Taehyung will let you go and get you cleaned up ok" he said as I kept on munching.

I finished and rest on my bed. At least he is not as intimidating as Min Yoongi.

To be continued