Betrayal of Her own Dad

After that incident that happened last night I was starting to think that I really am needed in this so called "Vampire world". I woke up from my bed with an alarm . Today was a big day you guys know why. I am meeting Min yoongi again.

I stepped on my shoes and walked out of my room . I went to the kitchen that was served with incredible amounts of food. I wonder if dad really cares about me and finds me huh. I recieved a phone call from my father. Wow so he just thought of looking for me now.. well thanks alot dad.

"Hannah dear are you ok..and where are you I have been worried sick because you got kidnapped by those nasty vampires are you ok"Dad hollererd with nervousness and I answered

"I am fine dad I am just here in some alternate universe ok you do not need to panic " 

"YOUR IN WHAT NOW!" dad screamed through the phone as he wonders what type of alternate uiniverse and continues"Don't tell me you are in the vampire realm"he said trying not to sound scary and i answered

"Yes I am dad but don't get me yet I think I am really needed here so please leave me alone for awhile " I said with calmness present in my voice as he deadpannedly drops the phone call.

Hannah's dad POV

"I am tired for looking for this kid she is the only one that I can use to destroy that ugly realm yet she found out she was really needed." Jieun said as he slams his hand on his desk in rage.

"That so called brat has messed with the wrong person" He continues holding his stick in rage while his assistant tries calm him down

" Sir I know that we can fix this that girl is nothing but a burden to us ever since you adopted that kid" 

"I know we just extracted the vampire blood she had because of that Min Yoongi that bit her on her death."Jieun said while thinking of a plan to eliminate his own adopted daughter.

Your POV

I walked out of the castle to be greeted by yoongi that sent me a wink that drove me crazy.

"Hi Cupcake let me in will you" Yoongi said as he pushes you against a wall and walks away leaving you speechless.