Chapter One- Leaving and a New Start

"Bye Momma, bye Daddy! I love you and I promise I'll call you when I get off the plane!" I said, hugging my parents as I headed into my terminal to wait for the plane. I pecked them on their cheeks, hugged them once more, and watched my Momma tear up at the sight of her baby, Lylli (me), leaving for London. London was where I had always dreamed of going.  Yes, I was a country girl, back in Georgia. But I wanted to tour the world. Go different places, see new sites, unexplored. Mike Matthews, my older brother, lived in California. My Momma, Hannah Matthews, met my Daddy, Jacob Matthews, at a rodeo in Texas. They were just graduates from highschool and inlove.  8 months  after my Daddy proposed to her in the winter after a snomobile trip, they got married and had Mike two years later. Mike is 22 and I'm 18,  he was always there for me. To cheer me up after a bad breakup. He was always there. In a good way of course. But, then there was the OVERprotective part of him. The kind that was sometimes scaring my past boyfriends off with him words that to him were kind, a warning. Part of it i believe, was his HUGE muscles and tall frame. 

But I have to love him anyway!

"FIrst class, please begin boarding the plane at this time." the slim woman, looking about 35, dryly said. Well thats me, First Class. I stepped over to the ady before saying goodbye to my MOmma and Daddy once again. She checked my ticket and i took my carry-on and walked the tunnel leading to the white and red airplane. I found my seat, A5, and stuffed my carry-on into the over-head compartment. I kept my camoflauge clutch and sat down. Soon, other passengers strated borading and finding their seats, stuffing their bags above them, and sitting down. WHen the plane was filled with passengers, the flight attendents appeared. Two women that looked about 25/30 years of age, started telling us about the emergency exits, the bathroom, the safety rules, etc. I had heard this so many times, i didnt bother to listen that well. I decided on a nap for the 6 hour flight to London. I felt my eyelips slip shut and and eventually I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss? Miss?", I heard a voice above me. Shaking me. Hard. I sat up, rubbing my eyes before opening them. One of the flight attendants was standing above me. A look of annoyance on her make-up caked face.  My eyes took a while to focus but I was up. I apologised and grabbed my carry-on bag and exited the plane. I took in the beautiful airport as I walked through it. Momma had tod me someone was going to be standing there witha sign with my name on it. I looked around until I saw him, them, should I say. Three guys; two in black suits and looked like bodygurads and the other, in a blue teeshirt with a black blazer over it and in jeans. He looked young. Momma sent me with him...?  Huh? She said he was going to let me stay with him as long as I needed to. He lived there and could help me out. Momma said she used to know the Momma of this boy when she was on a European tour, when she was in highschool. Atleast he wasnt a COMPLETE stranger.  He had deep brown curls that were tucked into a hood (failure) and he has bright green eyes. I noticed this when he took his glasses of so he could rub his eye. When he spotted me, he nodded and motioned for his body guards to see if I was the one. Only one of the big men came over to me, one saying with the boy. 

"Are YOU Lylli Matthews?" The man asked in a serious and deep voice. 

"Uhh.. Yes sir.. I am.." I replied stuttering. 

"OKay, come with me miss" he said, grabbing my luggage and motioning for me to follow him. I did. Nobody said anything as we walked to a limo waiting outside. I got into the limo after the boy and the body gurads got into the cab part, with the driver. It was just me and the curly haired boy. 

We pulled out of the airport and started to drive. By now, the boy had taken off his shades and his hood. I was tired of the silence, so I said, "Hey, im Lylli, and you are...?"

He smiled at me and said, "Haha, you were tired of the silence too huh? and Harry."

We laughed and I pulled out my phone.

"Hey do ya'll mind if I call my Momma Harry?" 

"Nope! Go ahead Lylli. And by the way you talk funny. HAHA!" 

"I could say the same about you, you BRIT! HAHAHAHAHA" I started laughing uncontrollably, earning some eye wiggling from Harry. "I talk funny by the way, 'cause I live in Georgia, on a farm. Hence the country get-up. Haha!" I motioned to my plaid shirt tied in the front and my short-shorts and my belt. Completed with my cowboy boots. He smiled and winked. I giggled and pulled out my phone. My background was the 'Browning' symbol.  Harry looked over my shoulder and I playfully shoved him back to his sade of the limo. He chucked then slid out his own iPhone, same as mine except mine had mossy oak case, his was him an some other boys, four more to be exact. There was a blonde one, he has wicked crooked teeth but he looked cuter lke that. Harry caught me staring and said, "I see you are already fancying him." he pointed to the blondie with crooked teeth. He smirked as I felt myself blush, madly. 

"I uh.. Well... I g-"  

He cut me off by putting his finger to my lips. He chuckled and said;

"You, love, talk WAY too much." He smirked and I blushed again. 

"Oh shush! Well I'll call my Momma and Daddy now if ya'll dont mind" I said swatting his arm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She liked NIall. Well that's dissapointing. I liked her. Only a little.