Chapter 5- The Truth comes out...

Flashback: "I can't believe you! You, you, you little BITCH! You went with him TO THE BEACH! YOU WERE SITTING WITH HIM! CUDDLING! I thought you said you were 'Just Friends' YOU LIED! I HATE YOU! GET OUT OF MY LIFE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" Lucas hollered in my face. Then it came.

My face starting to swell where he had punched me. My braces had ripped into my lip. My eye was slightly bruised. It hurt. A lot. Lucas was my boyfriend for 8 months. My best friend Stephen and I had been friends since the first grade. So I had grown rather close to Stephen. We had just gone to the beach! I was cold near the end of the day, around 8:00, and he lent me his "browning" Sweatshirt, which I still have, (the one i mentioned in the previous chapter) and I leaned on him because I was tired and still slightly cold. I guess it was bad timing. When I got back to my house, everything was fine. I was going to Lucas' house the next day because we were going to the county fair together.

That's where it went wrong.............

END OF FLASHEBACK~~

Niall looked at me questionably.

"Well...." I started. I told him everything. I mean EVERYTHING. He looked angered when I said Lucas had punched me. Then his eyes softened and said,

"I promise. I will never let anything or anyone, harm you in any way, shape, or form. I will protect you until the end. No matter what life throws at us. I know I just met you but you are the most beautiful person in the world. When you told me Lucas had hit you, I was pissed. I wont let anything hurt you. I pro-"

I kissed him. I couldnt help it. His lips were soft and tasted of Nandos. Mmm. I slipped my arms around his neck, and his hands went to my waist. I stood on my tippy-toes to reach him full on. It was the best kiss I'd ever had. We broke the kiss for a minute and just stood there. Under the streetlight on the side walk. I looked into his chyrstal blue eyes and sighed. A happy sigh.

"That. Was. Amazing." Niall said, smiling.

I blushed and then smiled back.

"I know. I liked that...." I replied, still blushing.

"Me too. Well, lets get back before they notice we're gone."

"Alright Nialler."

He chuckled and we turned to start walking. I felt a hand grab mine. Niall's. I once again felt the blushing occur on my face. Damn you Niall.... He always makes me blush.... You know how some boys make you laugh, well Niall here, makes me blush.

"Lylli...? We're home!" came a voice.

"Oh- oh- okay.." I trailed off.

"Hey? You okay?" Niall asked, suddenly sounding worried.

"Uh yeah, Just thinking..."

"about what? You know you can tell me..?"

"I know. And just about... How amazing you are..."

"Ha-ha. Very funny. Now what we're yo REALLY thinking?"

"Im serious! I was thinking of how whenever I'm near you I blus-"

There were the lips i had missed. I kissed back. And we both smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and we pressed our foreheads together. I kissed his nose and we entered the flat.

Best. Night. Ever.

Just when nothing could ruin our PERFECT night, I saw him. Standing by the kitchen counter. Oh shit....

(A/N: Sorry its really short but i needed to add SOMETHING... I hadnt updated this story in a while. SOOO Be happy that I gave you something to read.

I know they are moving fast and now I'm reading over my stories and they kinda suck... I am rushing it. I'm probably gonna delete a few of these...

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!! WHO IS THE CREEPY PERSON THTA RUINS THEIR NIGHT?!?!?!?!?! GUESSES IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!!! Love you baby sandwiches! Ps- check out my bestiest friendiest- @kaykaydabomb and check out @Wakeeta <3 thanks sandwiches! <3 LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! Except if you have something bad against sandwiches... THEN WE'D HAVE A PROBLEM!)