Chapter Six: What do you think you are doing?!?!

"Well, Well, Well....." he said tsk tsk ing 

"We just went for a wa-" I started matter-of-factly.

'I know. But then you guys kissed. Is there something you want to tell me?"

"No Liam. It's nothing, We went out, went for a walk, and now we're back." Niall defended me-

"The how do you explain the kissing?" Liam said. He didn't seem as ma anymore. I still dont know why he was in the first place.

"It was a thank you. Geez, cant we just go!?" I said. Getting very impatient.

"Fine. Sorry. I guess I sound like  a father dont I..."

"'lil bit." 

"Sorry again. Night guys." Liam callled over his shoulder at us as he made his way to his bedroom. 

"That. Was. A. Close. One." Niall said, letting out a breath,

"Yeah. Why do you think he got so protective?" I asked, turning to face the Irish boy. 

"Maybe he sees you as a little sister?"

"Maybe. Well good night little Irish one." I said kissing his cheek. 

"You're a tease!" He defended himself. 

"Sorry? It's what I do...."

"Well, We'll have to change that, now wont we?"

"Um well-" Then came his warm lips once more. Our lips moved in sync and he put his hands on my waist. My own hands, coming up to wrap around his neck.  We both smiled int the kiss. 

"If that's the way I get told goodnight, make sue you say goodnight to me every night." He smiled cheekily.

"Alright. Now sleep well Horan..."

'You too Matthews..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, the sun peeking through the window shades, and breakfast being made... Yeah. As if. No. Today it was raining and the house was silent. Um? I rolled over and then I saw a piece of paper. I picked it up. A note. 

Hey Lylli Bug, 

We have to do a recording session so we aren't home. We would have woken you up and told you but you looked so peaceful. We won't be home until about 3. If you want you can go exploring or something. You have friends.. RIght? (that was from Louis). Niall says he loves you as do the rest of us. Goodnight/morning/afternoon sleepy head. :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

~From LouLou, Haz, Little Leprechaun, Zaynie Boo, and Leeyum.  Ps. DO NOT  EAT ALL THE FOOD, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Love you! (Niall). 

Niall said he loves me. That means in a friendly way.. right? Well, I dont know. I wish I did. GUYS ARE SO CONFUSING! I decided to treat myself today. First, a shower. I turned on the hot water and stripped down. I took my hair out of its messy bun. I grabbed my iPhone and set it into the iHome dock I had brought and turned on my music. 

A song that reminded me of home started to play. We Rode In Trucks by Luke Bryan-  I started to sing along. 

Down where I was born 

Was Heaven on Earth.

Where Flint River washes that 

Red Georgia dirt.

The sun sets slow, 

And the stars shine bright.

We raised cotton, corn,