Chapter 2

Hailey POV
I was sitting on my couch waiting to buy NASCAR tickets. For the Charlotte race that is next Saturday. My friend Olivia and I are going. My favorite driver is Chase Elliott. Olivia's favorite driver is Ryan Blaney. I have saved up for these tickets for every. I'm also buying pit passes and passes to meet him. Olivia can only go to the race. So I'm going to meet without her. Tonight I'm going to the local bar to get dinner and drinks. I'm going by myself because my friends are working. It around 5:30 and I get dressed in a dress and cute flats. I walk through the door and to the bar to sit. Once I sit the waiter comes and asked me what I want. "Can I get a draft beer and a burger with fries" I reply. "Coming right up," he said. Once the writer walks away 2 men around 25 come and sit down next to me. The one that sits next to me looks to be 23, he has scruff on his face with I love. He has dark somewhat curly hair and has a hat on. He looks to be around 5'10 and very muscular. I couldn't see his eyes because he still had his sunglasses on. Let's just say he was really good looking. And is totally my type.

Chase POV

My best friend Ryan had called me. He wanted to know if I wanted to go to the bar with him. "Sure I will go I think it time I get over Kaylee," I said.

"Maybe you'll meet the girl of your dreams tonight". Ryan says

"I'm not giving up my hopes Ryan. let's see how tonight goes it's my first night since the breakup". I said

"ok I'll see you around 5:30. is it fine if we go to Charlotte's I'm craving burgers." Ryan said

"That's fine" I said

Once 5:30 came around Ryan showed up. Let's get this night going I said to Ryan. I'm totally ready Ryan said.

When we got to the bar and walked in. I noticed a girl at the bar wearing a black dress. She had sandy blond hair. I couldn't see her face but I knew i had to get to know her. I walked up to the bar and order a beer. When I turned to my left she was drop dead gorgeous. She had bright blue eyes and a curvy figure. She had to be at least 5'5. All I knew was this was going to be a good night.