Chap 7

Hailey POV
We went with Chases parents to go eat. We ended up going to Hooters per Chases request for chicken wings.
"So Hailey what do you do for a living" Cindy asked

I'm a 3rd grade school teacher in Charlotte. This is my first year teaching.

"That's great you must really be good with kids. Do you want kids of your own" she asked

Once she said that Chase look at me for an answer. I gave him a smile and said yes I want kids of my own.
I would like 2 or 3 kids but twins run in my family.

She said that's great not to be weird but yours and Chases kids would be adorable she said

Chase looked at me and blushed. Mom it's too soon to be talking about kids. We aren't even married.

Once are food came we ate and talked a little more. Bill asked me where I grew up and what it was like.

I grew up in Canton Ohio. I have watched NASCAR since I was little. It was are Sunday thing. Chase has been my favorite driver since I watched him in the truck races.

When we were done with dinner we paid and left.

Chase POV
I think dinner went really well. I love how she wants kids in the future. My mom stoped me no the way back.

Hey Chase I really like this girl. I think she suits you. She nows your a NASCAR driver and she doesn't want you for your money. Mom said

I know mom I think I'm in love with her. I know I haven't known her long but I see myself marring her. Then having kids together.

Well me and your dad approve of her. Mom said

I better get back to her and save her from dads story's of racing.