Chapter 8

Hailey POV
Chase's dad told me about Chase when he was little and how he loved going to the race track.

Just as Bill was telling me this I seen Chase and his mother walking this way. When they got to us Bill and Cindy said they were going to go to the hotel to freshen up.

"That's fine we will meet you at the track around 4:30" Cindy said.

"That's sounds great mom. I have drivers interview at 4:00. I'm going to take Hailey with me. We will meet you at my motorhome" Chase said.

So Chase what are we going to do now, do you have any more interviews.

"No around 1 I will go to the pits to see how the car is doing" Chase said.

Ok can we talk some more to get to know each other.

"That's fine" Chase said.

Ok what your favorite color?

"Really Hailey you pick the easiest question. I though you were going to ask me how many girls I've been with. And to answer your question my favorite color is red" Chase said

Hey don't laugh at me and with the girlfriend thing that was in your past I'm not going to judge you on your past. My favorite color is blue.

"Do you see this going somewhere" Chase said

I do see this going somewhere I love being with you even though it's been a couple days. I love seeing what you do for a live and how happy it makes you. I love how happy you are when you win and how you put yourself down when you loose.

When I said that to Chase he looked at me with dreamy eyes. He stood up really quick and gave me a big kiss on the lips. Things got really heated really fast. His hands were all over me and my hands were up his shirt feeling his abs.

Chase kisses down my neck finding my sweet spot. I moaned really loud with made chase go harder. Chase we should stop before things get to heated.

Chase you gave me a hickey now what is your parents going to think of me. Now I have to cover it up with make up. Ohh and chase you better fix your little friend.

Chase looked down and blushed really hard.
"I'm going to the bath room to fix this" he said.

I'll make a deal with you in you win we will start where we left off at tonight. Chase gave me a big kiss and said I am going to win tonight even if I don't play fair.