5

Hailey POV

When we got to the race track Chase showed his pass to the gate workers. Chase went and parked his truck next to his trailer. We both got out of the truck. We walked up to his trailer and he unlocked the door. When we went in it wasn't messy, and he had family pictures on the wall and tables. Your home is really nice Chase.

Thanks, it's my home away from home he said
Haha but really I thought it was going to be messy when we walked in.

Hey you have no faith in me he said laughing

Ohh I do. Do you have a pass for me so I don't get in trouble. I thought when you went for your meeting, I was going to explore the grounds. Chase handed me a pass. I hurried up and put it around my neck. Do you want me to show you around a little chase asked. If you have time it would be great. I will walk you to we're I'm going to be Incase you need me. Thanks i say.

Just let me change my shirt and I'll be ready chase said. That's fine take your time Chase. It took Chase about 10 min to get ready and then we were off. As soon as we were out of his motor home he grabbed my hand to hold. I knew as soon as he did that my face was as red as a cherry. Chase must have seen my face and asked if it was ok to hold my hand. It's fine Chase I like holding your hand. Its like are hands fit together. I'll I could do was smile and I couldn't stop. People keep looking at us wired because we were holding hands like a couple.

Chase showed me a few places and we meet a few people. We meet up with Ryan Blaney. By the time we meet up with him. It was time for Chase to have his meeting.

I walked around, I grabbed a little something to eat while I was there. I was out there for about an 1 hour when Chases called me.
H=Hailey
C=Chase

C= Hey were are you at.
H= I'm walking around, I am right by your merchandise trailer.
C= Ok I will be right there. I just got out of the meeting. So don't move!!!
H= I won't move, I promise
C= I'll right my parents are here. They are excited to meet you.
H= ok I see you walking my way

Once I hung up I see Chase about a feet away. I don't know what came over me but I ran and jumped on him. He was surprised that I jumped on him. Sorry I just really missed you. It fine I missed you too Chase responded.

"Well are you ready to meet my parents" Chase asked
"Yep! I'm really excited. I'm going to tell them of how good of a son they raised" I respond
"Awww, thanks my mom it going to be over joyed" he said

I grabbed Chase's hand. Then I reached up and kissed his cheek. I think I surprised him because he turned beet red. Let's go meet your parents Chase, we don't want to keep them waiting.