Chapter 3

Hailey POV
I couldn't stop staring at the guy next to me. I think I know him from some were. The bartender came over and handed me my food."thanks" I say to him. All of a sudden my stomach lets out a big grumble. The hot guy next to me looked at me and started laughing.

Hey I said to him I'm hungry. My lunch wore off and I've been craving one of these burgers. I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself he said.
I'm Chase Elliott he said. I was stunned all I could do was stare at him. I finally snapped out of my bubble. Sorry my name is Hailey Fletcher. I thought I knew you from somewhere l say.

It's ok I get it a lot and it's not everyday a gorgeous girl is sitting next to me he says.

Ohh thanks, no one usually looks my way I say

Well they have to be blind to not see your beauty he responds.

I looked at him and blushed really bad. So Hailey what do you do for a living he responded. I'm a 3rd grade teacher I just graduated a year ago I said. So what do you do chase I asked.

He chuckled I thought you knew what I do he said.

I do know what you do but I want you to say it. Well I'm a NASCAR driver for the 9 NAPA Chevrolet he said. See was that to bad, we got introducing are self out of the way. Now we both know we're not killers I laughed.

I really like talking to you Hailey chase said.
I really like talking to you too Chase.

Are you going to the race tomorrow he said. Yes I am it's taken me 5 months to save up for them with it being coke cola 600 I say. Do you have pit passes he asked. No I only have a ticket and meeting passes.

I really like you Hailey. And I know it really soon we but I can see us becoming more than friends down the line he said

But with that out of the way. Do you want to walk around with me tomorrow before the races. Maybe if you want you can sit in my pit box. I ask.

I would love to. You know you just made my day right. I get to spend time with my favorite driver I smiled. He started laughing I'm glad I made your day he said.

Can I have your phone number so you know we're to find me tomorrow he said.

After we switch numbers . I tell him I'm heading home or I won't wake up in the morning. Ok see you tomorrow he said. He had a big smile on his face.

When I got home I seen a text from chase.

Chase❤️. Had a great time tonight. Can't wait to see you tomorrow ❤️❤️

Hailey❤️❤️ me too. Can't wait either sleep well tonight. Big day ahead of you tomorrow. Sweet dreams😊

Well let's see what tomorrow brings.