Un.

Three weeks of hiding, even in the most luxurious hotel the city of Buea had to offer did Marcelo Marquesa no good. He was a messenger. His job was to travel around the world. He was a neutral link to all the biggest and baddest cartels in the world; even the enemies. He had only one rule: stay neutral.

One rule by which he could have had the world at his feet. But because of some stupid greedy issues, he'd kicked out the golden life and now had to live like a refugee.

Normally a refugee like him would go to Singapore or Cancun or some fancy place for safety but because the Russian mafia weren't stupid people, he had to find the most discreet location he could. It would have never been his idea; it was his sister's: Serena, to seek refuge in the coast, west of Africa; precisely Cameroon.

True enough, no one was ever going to find him there. And it could only last till Damian Belikov was killed. Then his life could retake its track, and gain an even bigger title.

The Mountain club resort was a very enticing sight to see but for three weeks straight, it became a bore. Something Marcelo would burn to ashes if he saw it one more time. For that reason he kept only to his room for a couple of days till he got the call he'd been waiting for; for weeks.

"Faresti meglio a portare buone notizie, ragazza!" He spoke into the fix, pinching the bridge of his nose. (You better be bearing some good news for me kid)

"La costa è chiara. Puoi volare un uccellino ma stai attento! L'aquila è ancora a piede libero." A female voice said from the other line,
(Coast is clear. You can fly a little birdie but be careful! The eagle is still on the loose.)

"Merda!" He cursed crushing his hand into a fist, "Grazie. Stavo per bruciare questa merda. Sta iniziando a soffocare me." He continued releasing his hold. From the other line the girl chuckled,
(Shit/Thank you. I was about to burn this shit down. It was starting to choke me.)

"Don't do anything irrational brother! Ciao!!!" and she hung up. Marcelo glanced at the clock on the wall and grimaced. It was too late to go out. Especially in an unknown place.