Quatre.

An hour later, Jasmine found herself in front of her mirror, putting anything on her face as makeup but while making sure it looked decent and somewhat casual. The clock read 9:55 and she had barely five minutes to get to Marcelo. She figured she also be a little late just to test her sister's theory.

In her cloths, she tried not to put in too much effort on formality but not going loose on casual either. She wore over a pair of black leggings a grey T-shirt knotted in front. On top of that, she added a red long sleeve 'checked' shirt. She paired all that up with a pair of white canvas and a long silver chain she'd won in a bet against her sister. She swung over her shoulders a small Moschino backpack.

"OK! Breath Jas! Breath" she calmed herself. Her nerves were flying all around the place. She continued her breathing exercise for about five minutes.

Just when she was about to calm down, she heard her mother's voice downstairs. And it sounded angry. Immediately she propped in two exercise books in her bag. They were her old books of literature and philosophy. When she was finally ready, she ran downstairs. Her mother sat on the main sofa, she looked tired, and Jenna was bringing her a glass of water.

"Goodmorning mummy!" Jasmine greeted. Smoothing her shirt with palms. Just an act to have her mother notice she was already dressed and going somewhere. Her mother, without lifting an eye to look just hummed and nodded. She peeped through a tired eye and noticed Jasmine well groomed demeanour.

"And where are you going to?" The clocks ran ten times faster in Jasmin's head as she struggled for words to ease her mother's cautious ways...

********

As the taxi took a stop in front of the dull gates of the resort, Jasmine quickly settled her bills and stepped out. While she was hastily waiting for the Muslim driver to hand over her balance, she noticed at the upper end of the sidewalks, a white Range Rover.

Hello car of my dreams!!! She whispered to herself while staring longingly at the vehicle. She had never been a lover of driving but she was entirely fetish about Rovers.

"Madame take!" The annoyed voice of the driver suddenly ran through her ears snapping her back into reality. She took the coins from the man who thereafter drove away.

Completely ignoring the beautiful vehicle she would have loved to approach and just touch, she turned to the gates. As she took her third step towards the gates, her attention swung to the dream car's honking. She turned and saw nothing different from when she had first dreamily stared at the car. Deciding to ignore completely, she resumed on her steps; but was startled by a familiar accented call;

"Heyyy chicca! I'm over here." Marcelo's head propped from inside the white Range Rover. Immediately she saw, for about two seconds, Jasmine's heart stopped. Then took on again, ten times faster than before.

He's in the dream car!!! She mentally screamed. Her eyes locked with his as he majestically stepped out of the vehicle looking like David Beckham straight out of a Calvin Klein photoshoot. He wore loose blue jeans and a white tucked in shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbow. Dashing as he looked, he bore an expression of annoyance.
"Where have you been? I've been waiting here for almost an hour." He said, his accent lacing every single word he spoke. He brushed his fingers the out his hair. Jasmine's heart did somersaults in excitement.

"Jasmine!" Marcelo called. He noticed in less than three seconds, he had already lost the girl's attention on his word though his physique still strongly weighed on her eyes. She just could not look away from him. "Jasmine! Hey ho! Are still listening to me?"