1

AN its my sasuhina first fanfic, i don't own naruto.
I hope you like it :')

prologue

"SASUKE.....SASUKEEE..." Hinata screamed as the tears ran down her face...
Her face was flushed, her eyes were bloodshot red, she was trembling, pointing the knife toward her chest.
Sasuke rushed into the room,
He starred in awe, his mouth gaped as he starred at hinata's form.
"I SWEAR IF YOU WON'T RELEASE ME I WILL PIERCE THE KNIFE THROUGH MY HEART" she growled.
Sasuke never saw the gentle, introvert hinata in such frustrated situation.
Ever since the down fall in her life, she has been depressed, but now she has nervous break down.
Hinata, the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in his life that resembles his mother appearance and gentleness, the girl who loved naruto unconditionally that helped her to develop her character, and become stronger, his former best friend that her father always called worthless, and weak, the shy girl that was so considerate and gentle to everyone's feelings except her own, the girl he loved but never confessed to anyone about his feelings, now is erupting.
Sasuke has always had the stoic face, except for Hinata and his best friend naruto.
Sasuke approached hinata with caution.
"Put the knife down Hinata" he said stoically but was concerned in the inside.
She tightened her grip on the knife and growled
"I SWEAR I WILL DO IT.. RELEASE ME" she growled while crying hysterically.
In a mere of a second. Sasuke approached to hinata and gripped her wrist, trying to release the knife, but she struggled, sasuke was more powerful, in the end he took away the knife and threw it away.
Hinata collapsed on her knees, crying her lungs out.
Sasuke looked at her, then he wrapped his arms around the girl who has a nervous breakdown.
He tightened his hug, the girl was sobbing and weeping inside his embrace.