4

Days passed by, sasuke was still hiding behind trees watching hinata gracefully, he couldn't talk to her.
He lost his family, swore on vengeance and above all lost his very first best friend.
After the incident, where Naruto protected Hinata in a heroic action, sasuke noticed how hinata changed, all her attention was to the blond haired naruto.
She was watching him in silence from afar, sasuke watched her watching him from afar.
Then they all went to konoha's academy, where sasuke was teamed up with naruto and the pink haired girl Sakura.
He wished for Hinata to be with him, but not all your wishes come true.
Sasuke noticed that Hinata actually ignored him, like he never did existed, he even doubted his own existence.
Her attention was only for Naruto.
However, sasuke had all the attention anyone would seek, all girls were drooling for him, sakura , Inu, and many others, but he only wished for Hinata.
Pretty ironic right?
Sakura was so clingy, annoying, she seek his attention many million times, to be rejected every single time, add on, his former rival, and now best friend naruto, loved sakura so much.
He saved her many million times but she still wanted sasuke.
Days passed in the academy for sasuke,  only thinking about one and only target, to restore his clan and kill Itachi.
But still he felt so empty without hinata, but hinata seemed to be concentrated on only one person, Naruto.
Sasuke loved hinata who loved naruto, who love sakura, and sakura loved sasuke for the worst shallow reasons ever.
She even ended her friendship with Inu, when she realized her affection for sasuke. Sasuke thought it was pretty dumb.
One day, sasuke was walking and he bumped to hinata.
She stuttered.
"Sorry.." she looked down and started walking.
"No problem" sasuke said stoically.
She started walking past him, but he decided to talk.
"Hina..." but he was interrupted by a loud mouth.
"Sasukee-kun" sakura clung  to him.
He scoffed, pushed her away and walked away.
After the encounter, he decided to be-friend with his team, he cared for Naruto so much, naruto and sasuke could relate to each other, add on sasuke protected Naruto not knowing why, but he knew that his body always moved on its own.
He cared for sakura slightly, as a comrade and as a friend, but he couldn't reciprocate her feelings.

"Please sasuke, don't go, stay, if you go i'll die, we will be happy together, i can even help you with your vengeance... but please stay.." Sakura begged sasuke as he decided to leave the village
Sasuke thanked her and knocked her down.
He then encountered naruto in a fight, knocking naruto down, and decided to go with  Orochimaru.
Though he felt as his soul was taken away from him, leaving naruto, his only friend, but he had to go,
But before his departure, he decided to go and see hinata one last time.
He sneaked into her mansion, to find the beautiful hinata drawing a picture, of naruto.
She was so graceful and beautiful, he couldn't hold it, but their friendship was crippled since sasuke beaten her and she hit her head.
Hinata felt a presence but when she looked through her window, she could find none.
With a branch of tree that wiggles.

"Please naruto, bring Sasuke back" sakura cried.
"I promise sakura chan" naruto assured her.
"Listen, i will bring sasuke back.. and thats that." Naruto said with determination.
And Hinata decided to join with her long life love.
Not knowing whats waiting for her.