6

Sasuke locked the room behind him leaving Hinata, who was shivering, and trying to eat without throwing up again.
The whole experience was horrible.. wait horrible? No words can describe it!
Hinata cursed in the inside, she has been through this because she was unable to defend herself and she was weak.
Maybe they were right, she is worthless.
Sasuke didn't take her without her consent, however that was because Jugo intervened.
Would he humiliate her infront of those people? Was he that heartless? And why after he did his deed, carried her inside? Took a good care of her.
What was orochimaru planning to do with her. She wished to end this pain and die.
She curled herself in a ball, and a scream of agony escaped her lungs, echoing the walls of the room.

Sasuke walked through the hideout, thinking back and forth about whats orochimaru is planning, and the whole deal.
He felt sick, how can he do this to Hinata, she was innocent and pure, the only thing he doesn't want to taint.
His ear dropped to whats karin and jugo were talking about what he had done, and whats orochimaru is thinking.
Suigetsu said that surly sasuke wouldn't do it, he can't.
How can this be taken that far.
Sasuke sighed and walked inside the room,
They all stared in awe.
He was holding a mop, and started to clean the mess also known as hinata's urine.
He wanted to remove the humiliation he submitted her to.
He finished and went back to his room.

Hinata was curled into a ball on his bed, shivering and sniffling in silence.
Sasuke looked at her form with pity.
He locked the door, and approached her, tried to rest his hand on her, but she flinched away.
He marched away, and sprawled on the couch.

Hinata felt his presence, she was too scared what he will do, but she was too tired to struggle, she decided to shut her eyes, maybe she needed to sleep, and she wished she never woke up.

Sasuke couldn't sleep, he was looking at her form, and clutching to the bracelet she made especially for him, until he heard whimpers, he looked at hinata to see the girl wincing in her sleep, she clutches the sheets, and sweating hysterically.
"No.. please..stop..please..." he heard her crying for help in her sleep, she was dreaming about the former event no doubt.
he pulled himself up, walked towards her, and stroke her face.
She relaxed a bit, then her eyes snapped open to see a pair of black onyx starring at her.
She flinched and crawled away.
"You were having a bad dream" sasuke retorted.
She nodded.
"Go back to sleep" he ordered as he marched toward the couch.
Hinata saw his hands clutching to what looks like a bracelet.
She knows that pattern, she does that pattern, so she decided to ask a question.
"W.what is.. that.." she asked
He stopped and looked at her, with a puzzled expression, he looked at the bracelet, his mind couldn't comprehend, is she playing mind games with him?
"Its a bracelet..." he retorted.
"I..i..know, its just seem.." she couldn't continue.
Sasuke raised an eye brow.
"Where did you.. get it" Hinata remembers sewing a bracelet with same pattern but different color to naruto. But she didn't give it to him.
Sasuke bracelet was blue and red, naruto's was orange and yellow.
Sasuke was puzzled.
Did she forget about them?
"Someone dear to me made it.."
"Uh huh" she said huskily.
Sasuke sprawled on the couch and closed his eyes
Hinata did the same.

"Thanks for saving me.." Hinata smiled to a certain blond kid, "but you got your self beaten up.." hinata said with concern.
"Its okay hina chan" naruto said
"Please come to my house, lets fix you.." Hinata offered.
They sneaked into her room, she started bandaging his bruised face, when she turned around and back to face naruto,  she gasped.
"Sasuke-kun..."
He smiled at her sincerely.
Hinata snapped her eyes open.
That dream, again, every time she dreams about naruto's heroic action, it ends up with sasuke. Why?
She looked at sasuke's sleeping form.
She sighed.

Hinata has to be strong, she has to collect herself and forget the experience and run for her life.
Even if she knows she is no match to sasuke, she has to even try.
She started to sneak, slowly, heading for him, she looked for a kunai, and she found one, how can sasuke let his guard down with her, she scratched the thought and headed for action.
First she has to get the keys, then she has to run away.
She walked slowly at sasuke's sleeping form, stretching her hand slowly to reclaim the keys, with her lavender eyes, looking with caution to his breathing and his eyes.
She reached the keys, finally, she sighed, now lets take it slowly without its jiggling sound.
As she took the keys slowly still looking at his sleeping form.
She sighed in relief, now she walked slowly towards the door, still looking at sasuke, thank god he is sleeping.
She inserted the keys inside the lock, it made a muffle sound, she looked at sasuke, still sleeping.
Thanks god, she flipped the keys, to suddenly feel an entity behind her, she turned around, gasped as sasuke held her hand tightly, she activated her Byakugan, and pointed the kunai towards him but sasuke was more powerful, he grabbed her both arms, with one hand, twisted them behind her back, slammed her hard against the door, her face was crushed and her chest against the door.
She winced in pain.
"Let go.."
He chuckled at her struggles,
"Let go or i swear..."
She felt his chest pressed against her back, and his breath into her ears, he whispered seductively.
"Or what..."
She shivered.
"Kill me?" He said sarcastically.
He let her go as she winced in pain.
"I won't give in without a fight" she screamed
"You sure are a tough one.. Hina-chan"
She gasped but then gritted her teeth,
She turned around and ran to assault him with the kunai, but sasuke dodged her attack.
She attacked right, left, down, sasuke dodged all.
"You are slow" he said.
She kept attacking until he grabbed her hand, tripped her, she fell on her back, he fixed her both hands over her head, and was on top.
She looked at him, and tried to struggle but no avail.
He was stronger.
"Let.. go.... " she scowled.
"If you tried to get out of this door alive, you can't get out of this hideout, They will hunt you and get you..." he spat
She started crying.
"Kill me then...kill me" she cried and hiccuped,
"End this pain.. please.."
sasuke closed his eyes and sighed.
"I.. can't"
She looked at him, how can't he? Didn't he try to kill sakura? Surly he got so emotional over trying to kill naruto, but it was only for naruto.
"Why is that..." she asked.
Sasuke refrained from answering, did she forget?
"You are safer here.." he let go of her, and got up.
She saw him walking away, to look down and find the bracelet is on the floor.
She approached and looked at the bracelet, flipped over and gasped.
It had an initials sewed, S and a heart, and H.
Her eyes snapped opened. Its sasuke and Hinata's initials.
She looked at him, when he realized that the bracelet was gone, he went back and snatched it angrily.
"Sa..sasuke- kun." She said huskily.