5

"Sasuke" karin said while fluttering her eye lashes to her ultimate crush that seemed to be aloof toward her as well.
"What is it Karin?" Sasuke said monotonous with his stoic face
"I..i was wondering if..." she was interrupted by Jugo.
"Sasuke, Karin, Orochimaru is summoning us.." Jugo said.
They nodded and marched.
Sasuke joined orochimaru who was actually using him to get a strong body, to survive.
Orochimaru's body was weakening.
Since sasuke left the village, only one target been on his mind, is to gain power and kill Itachi.
Sometimes when he is alone, he thinks about Hinata, he kept the bracelet she gave him all time.
Before sleep he sometimes stares at it and remembers all the times they were together, playing, talking.
He misses her sweet voice, her blushing face, her giggles when he tickles her.
Why did she ignore him? Though she has all the right, but hinata was kind and gentle, she can't hurt anyone, why did she refrained from talking to him.
He needed to talk but his ego got better of him.
He remembers when they fight, she was considerate and would talk after a while, after they would calm down, pretty awkward for seven year old children, but hinata was mature.

"What do you mean she was kidnapped this is absurd..., how can you let your guards down.."Naruto yelled at Kiba
"I.. i don't know, she was just gone..." kiba was confused, how could this happen.
"Naruto calm down, there must be some answers" Sakura said concerned.
"Why, why would they have to take her.." Kiba said huskily.
"Because we all know Orochimaru and his fucked up experimentation..." Kakashi said nonchalantly.
"First sasuke, now Hinata.." Naruto punched the ground.

"Good job.. Suigetsu" Orochimaru smirked.
"It was a piece of cake.." Suigetsu cheered.
Sasuke, karin and Jugo entered the room.
"You summoned us, Orochimaru" karin said
He nodded
"Well, we have a new experimental subject" Jugo said as he approached a long, Blue haired person, with pair of hands tied on her back, Jugo grabbed a fist full of her hair, pulled her up, to show her bruised and bleeding lips, and a pair of lavender eyes, starring at them with a death glare, gritting her teeth, and wincing in pain.
Sasuke gasped.
"Hi...Hinata..."
"I guessed you knew her.." Orochimaru said
"Sasuke, how about you show us your loyalty.." Orochimaru grinned.
"And how is that?"
"Well, i was going to ask you to kill her, but when i found out she has a Byakugan i changed my mind..."
"What do you want me to do.." Sasuke asked sternly.
Sasuke was furious, why did orochimaru kidnapped Hinata, of all the people. Maybe because she was weak? Sure he loved experimentation, but seems it was different.
"Pluck her eyes out"
karin, Jugo and Suigetsu all jaw dropped and gulped.
"Wa..wa..wait Orochimaru" Karin stuttered, Though karin was One of who were called bad people, but the girl had horrible past, and in the inside she was a good person, she can't approve on such a horrible thing.

orochimaru was playing dirty, he wanted to make use of the situation, maybe if a child with both the Byakugan and sharingan he can own, would make all his dreams come true.
But first he needs to experiment sasuke.
Hinata looked at sasuke with tears in her eyes, she knew he was a horrible person, falling into darkness, tried to kill Naruto and sakura, multiple times.
What would stop him from plucking her eyes out.
Sasuke smirked. And marched towards hinata, while Karin gripped his hands, looking at him and shaking her head not sure what sasuke would do.
Suigetsu stopped between sasuke and hinata, but he was punched and thrown away.
Suigetsu didn't know why he stopped sasuke, maybe because it was all wrong, or maybe because when he kidnapped hinata, he have seen within her soul, purity, he can't let that happen, he can't let her be tainted.
Her pure aura was contagious.
Sasuke marched, he pushed hinata, she started screaming and kicking, he flipped her over her chest,placed her tightly to pluck her eyes out.
"SSTOPPP, STOPPPPPP NOO PLEASE STOPPPP "
Hinata screamed out hysterically , karin shut her eyes, and Jugo finally snapped
"ENOUGH SASUKE.." he yelled.
This is what called the intervention of fate, Jugo stopped sasuke from plucking her byakugan, thanks god, he didn', only she was left with bruises .
Orochimaru chuckled.
"You passed sasuke.." he smirked.
Hinata was sprawled on the floor, shivering and panting.
She urinated wetting herself.
Sasuke looked at his love, shivering, million knives were stabbing him. He despised himself, but at the same time he thanked god he was the one to be asked to torture her, not anyone. He can't imagine someone touching his beloved hinata.
He knew deep inside that orochimaru was only testing his actions, if he hesitated he would doubt him, and still deep inside he knew that he would be stopped before touching her. But still no excuse.
"Then, your business is done here.." Sasuke told his taka team.
"And i will finish what i started.." he continued..
"But later...now she is my prisoner "
They all stared at the raven head boy, as he bent down, carried Hinata bridal style, with her shivering, wet legs because of urination.
She wanted to struggle but couldn't.
He went to his private room, closed the door.
Dropped hinata on his bed.
She instantly throw up on him.
Sasuke looked at her with tears in his eyes, but managed to hide them.
He went to bring a bucket of water, he came back, unchained her hands, and started to wash her mouth, and her legs.
She flinched at first, but he tighten his grip on her, she was too weak and destructed to struggle, she only wished to die.
He brought her a pair of pants, and a piece of clothes.
She looked at him with bloodshot eyes.
"Wear these, and wash yourself" He said stoically and turned around to give her privacy to wash herself.
Hinata was shivering and couldn't even move.
She tried to push herself up, but failed and ended up on the floor.
Sasuke turned around, he held her hands tightly, their eyes met, and Hinata saw beyond those facade expression, torment, Torture, guilt, pain.. and above all, is it pity? No. But love.
He held her up again, turned around until Hinata finished washing herself and dressing.
"Are you done"
"Uh.." She said huskily.
He approached her again, but she pushed him, he grabbed her hand tightly, pulled her towards him, she struggled but no avail, with his other hand he grabbed the piece of cloth, and started to wash hinata's bruised face.
She loosened up. Why? Why is he doing that? A moment he was going to pluck her byakugan, take whats he doesn't own, now he is actually taking care of her. What form of abuse is it!
After he finished
He marched and brought a bucket of food, placed it infornt of her.
"eat that.." he commanded.
She didn't comply.
"Eat or i'll make you"
"I am not hungry.." she said huskily.
He took a grip on her face, forcedly opened her mouth, and put a piece of apple inside her cavity.
She started chewing.
"Good"
Hinata watched as sasuke marched towards the door,
He left and locked his room.