7.2

"Tatsumi sasuke uchiha, your son from the future"
Sasuke gasped. He then smirked.
"What kind of sick joke is this?"
"You don't have to believe me, i am not here to speak or convince you.. "tatsumi said, the guy takes this harsh mouth after his father.
Sasuke smirked, he reminds him of himself, still sasuke couldn't comprehend.
"Then why are you here?"
"I am looking for my mother."
"And she is?"
"Can't you see the byakugan eyes?" Tatsumi raised an eye brow.
"She can be anyone from the Hyuuga's.."
"Well obviously she is your long lost love.. Hinata Hyuuga " tatsumi had a hard tongue, but inside he was concerned, he loved his mother so dearly, and he must protect her no matter what.
Sasuke didn't know what to feel, thrilled, scared, excitement, its like emotional eruption.
He was confused, his mind couldn't comprehend, he is talking to his son which seems to be older than him, telling him he ended up with Hinata, a dream he wished to fulfill.
Since his encounter with naruto, sasuke has kept his contact with Hinata, they became much more close than before, Sasuke knew Hinata still didn't reciprocate his feelings, she always came to him to talk about naruto, his door was always opened she comes any time she wants, he was trying to sooth her pain, she always belonged to someone else, however he was always there to help her.
Also Hinata was always there for sasuke, sometimes they go on missions together, she always listens to his stories, he already opened up to her before, now he does again, not ashamed to tell her his emotions.
It was always easy to express himself around her, because she made him feel like home.
He knew he would make her fall in love with him eventually, because he loved everything about her, her smile, gentleness, her sweet voice, when she sings to him, as he lays on her lap, her weakness yet her strength and bravery.
but now his son, is actually telling him, he is with Hinata.
But what brought tatsumi from the future, a question must be answered.
"And what brought you here.." sasuke asked.
" i think i said before i am looking for My mother"
"And why is that?"
"I have to protect her"
"I guess you are belittling me, as your father that I obviously can't protect my future wife"
"I am not, father, its complicated.."
sasuke felt a vibe that reminds him with his relation with his father, could it be that tatsumi's relation with sasuke is bad as it was between sasuke and his own father?
Tatsumi relation with his father in the future days is kind of bad.
Tatsumi loved his mother dearly, he can see how happy she was with sasuke, but sasuke made a huge mistake that devastated his dear mother, add on the danger she is facing and will be facing. One way was to fix the past before the future comes and both blame each other for Hinata's loss.
"Then tell me, what shall hinata be protected from.."
"I can't tell you, father.."
"And why is that?"
"Because..." tatsumi sighed and he was going to tell the whole deal until a black hole appeared and a girl with byakugan and a sharingan eye, with blue hair, appeared.
Sasuke realized instantly, she is his daughter.
"Tatsumi.." the girl said.
"Haruko" tatsumi said.
"No need for introduction father"
Haruko looked at sasuke then she looked at tatsumi.
"We have to go back tatsumi, its dangerous" haruko said ignoring sasuke.
Must be his relation with his children is on verge of falling.
"Okay, i am coming.." tatsumi said to haruko and then told sasuke
"Father, go to the Hyuuga mansion, meet up with my grandfather, your father in law, he'll explain.. "tatsumi said sincerely.
He held his sister's hand, they opened a black hole, and before they were indulged inside it haruko looked at her father and said.
"Better fix this..." Haruko said with tears in her eyes, then they disappeared.

"Sasuke.." Naruto greeted his best friend.
"You had me worried, whats the deal?" Naruto the Hokage and sasuke's best friend asked him.
Sasuke told him about the whole encounter.
"Wow man, thats insane..., i mean, you ended up marrying Hinata, and you have a son and a daughter and everything seems messed up.."naruto said
"And still i don't understand what i had done to Hinata.." sasuke said huskily, he was confused, he wouldn't hurt hinata, he did previously twice, but he can't forgive himself, still he was happy she forgave him.
Naruto knew all that, and still forgave him as well.
"There is only one way to know.."naruto smirked and sasuke knew what he meant, off to the Hyuuga mansion.

"Sasuke and Hokage sama" hanabi, hinata's younger sister greeted them at the door.
" we are here to meet Hiashi"
"Father, yeah sure please come in"
Hiashi greeted them and then naruto told him about sasuke's encounter with his future son and he must protect hinata, but everything seemed ambiguous to them.
Hiashi was shocked, for eternity such secret was kept away, since his beloved wife died. He can't imagine his daughter would face the same fate.
He sighed and decided to speak.
"For a very long time, we have been descended from the same powerful clans, Uchiha's and Hyuuga 's, both were somehow cursed, but Hyuuga 's held a secret, the power element, that only those who are worthy of it, shall have it sealed inside their bodies, to be protected from those who want world's end." Hisashi sighed and continued as naruto and sasuke were all ears
"And my wife had this element.., we had to protect her, from the assailants, but they were so powerful, she ended up dying, when they tried to reclaim the element, it vanished.."
"Hinata and hanabi were both young, however, during the encounter with the culprits, Hinata marched to protect her mother, only to find her mother rushing protecting her dear daughter.."
Hiashi stopped then continued.
"Hinata was always weak, but she was brave, innocent and gentle, i blamed her for her mother's death.."
He fought tears in his eyes.
"Then, after two years, when neji was trying to train hinata, she ended up injured, when we undressed her, to treat her wounds with warm water,
we saw that scar that her mother had, it only appears when its subjected to warmth, a kind of triangle with a cross inside it, its the seal that holds the power element."
Sasuke and naruto gasped.
Hinata has a power element seal, she has a power that can destroy the world.. and now she is being haunted.
Sasuke his mind was erupting, he snapped.
"And it means.."
"That Hinata may die..."
Sasuke gasped.. No No hinata can't die.. no way... he can't lose her. He can't, it isn't right, that explains his son's and daughter's action.
But why are they blaming him? And then a hit of realization hit him.
Hinata would die protecting Sasuke.
Then tatsumi came back to try to change the inevitable.
"Hiashi san." Sasuke snapped
"Yes?"
"Let me Marry Hinata.." sasuke said
Naruto gasped.
The deal was sealed. Hiashi had no choice, he can't lose his daughter, sasuke is strong enough to protect her.
They convinced her it was because she is a bachelorette and must marry, sasuke was a good candidate, he had to revive his clan.
Upon hearing the news Hinata broke down, how can they sell her like that, as a premises.
She surly loved sasuke, but she can't marry him.
She has to get over naruto's first. But the deal was sealed.

"SASUKE...SASUKEEEE... RELEASE ME OR I SWEAR I WOULD PIERCE MY HEART WITH THAT KNIFE.." Hinata growled at sasuke.
"Put the knife down hinata." Sasuke said stoically.