2

"Please.. please.. Sasuke, let me go.. i beg you.." Hinata begged sasuke, she sobbed inside his hug, but sasuke didn't want to let go.

Ever since he has married her, whats so called, "arranged forced marriage" for the reason that all konoha's have been gossiping about that he needed to marry to revive his clan, and only wanted strong children, so the best candidate was Hyuuga, because of their Byakugan, and his sharingan, so the children would be gifted.
Sasuke has been keeping her, never let her go out, for a reason he kept to himself.
For five months, her life has been a living hell, since she married sasuke, or was actually forced to marry him, and their first intimate night, was actually not intimate, but was rough, and sasuke took her against her will, she only wished for naruto to be the one she loses her virginity to, she has kept thinking about how he would be gentle to her, and it would be unforgettable, yet her experience with sasuke was unforgettable, but in a painful way.
At first, sasuke was so gentle, he kissed her gently, starting to undress her, placed gentle kisses over her naked body, Hinata tried to imagine naruto that he was doing that to her, as sasuke started fore playing, placing his fingers in her private places, she moaned
"Ah.. naruto.."
"What did you say?" He said sternly stopping his foreplay.
"I.." she stuttered.
Sasuke pulled her hair
"What did you say..." he growled.
Hinata was melting inside her skin in fear. Sasuke activated his sharingan.
"I..i am sorry.." she stuttered but was met by a strike.
To sasuke's fury, he lost control over his actions and hit her so hard, and flipped her over,
"Lets see if you are.."
she struggled and pushed him, but he was so rough,
He fixated her on the bed, lying on her stomach,
He pulled down his pants,
he grabbed her hair, and thrusted into her dry, it was painful, she bled alot.
She cried for him to stop, but it was no avail,
After he reached his climax, he left her crying, on bed, pull his pants and left the girl bleeding.
Hinata was crying, she needed naruto, she needed comfort, her mother died, her father was so aloof towards her, now that Naruto is married to a girl from konoha, that was one of his fan girls since he has been a Hokage, which broke her into two pieces.
She loved him, she was one of the fewest who never thought naruto was a monster.
He inspired her.
"Naruto kun.." she thought.

Hinata stopped crying, as sasuke kept his arms around her, he carried her into the bathroom, and turned on the shower, he seated her on the edge of the bathtub, took away her clothes, and started giving her a bath to comfort her.
He caressed her beautiful angelic face, oh god how much he loved her, he wish to take all her pain away, he knew she loved his best friend so dearly, he wished someone to love him for real reason, not shallow like Sakura's head over heels for him being so cool, and handsome.
Someone who loved him like Hinata, he craved hinata's attention.
He has been feeling guilty since he has taken her so rough, but he couldn't control his actions, though no excuses for that.
Hinata felt a little comfort, but she was tired, Sasuke carried her again to the bedroom, he seated her on the bed, and started to dress her, he then laid her on the bed, covered her, wrapped his arms around her waist, pulled her and snuggled closer.
Hinata closed her eyes, while sasuke was drowning into memories.

"Big brother.." Sasuke called itachi inside the mansion.
"Sasuke.." Itachi smiled and brought his younger brother into his arms.
"I want to tell you a secret.."sasuke retorted
"What."itachi smiled
"I saw an angel today"
"Really?"
"Yeah, she had dark hair, and lavender eyes.. she is an angel"
"So what did you do sasuke" Itachi said as he heard his brother's story.
"You know, she was sitting eating her lunch in the garden...

"Here, have some little squirrel" The blue haired girl
With a unique eyes said as she gave a little squirrel a piece of her food.
"Oh...you..you.. scared me" She stuttered as she was shocked by a pair of black eyes, and black hair boy starring at her.
"You have.. a.. beautiful eyes.." Sasuke said while blushing.
"No..one said.. that to me before" she said while looking down and blushing.
She stretched her hands and gave sasuke a piece of her food.
Sasuke smiled and took a bite.
"Whats your name?" Sasuke asked
"Hinata hyuga "
"Sasuke..uchiha"
They sat in silence sharing hinata's food, until she decided to break it
"Would you like to play.."
"Yes.."
They decided to play hide and seek.
While Hinata was looking for sasuke, a group of bullies came to her making fun of her eyes, and surly sasuke found out and we all knew what he did, tried to beaten them to pulps, but he ended up beaten.
"I.. I am sorry.. sasuke- kun" she cried, feeling guilty for sasuke's beating.
"Come on hinata, please don't cry" he said sincerely.
"Please let me fix it.. come to my mansion"
He agreed and ended up in the big Hyuuga compound.
They sneaked inside, Hinata started bandaging his wounds, and treating his swollen face.
"Hina- chan, cover it up so my Brother won't be worried.." sasuke said
"I'll.. try some of ...my..mom's makeup" Hinata said with a sad voice.
"I want to meet her.." Sasuke said.
"She.. she is.. dead"
"Oh.." sasuke felt a cringe in his heart but decided to change the topic.
But was interrupted by a growl near hinata's room.
His father got inside her room to see hinata with sasuke.
"Who is this Hinata?"
"Sa..sasuke.. my. New friend"
"And what happened to his face?"
"He.. he defended me.. from bullies"
Her father cringed
"Too weak and useless as an heiress..., even your younger sister is better.." he growled and left.
Sasuke looked at hinata's face which showed pain, then she smiled at him,
"Lets finish it.."
Sasuke wanted to hit her father, he felt the same pain, the craving of his father's attention over his elder brother, the feeling of not being good enough,and thats the first time sasuke felt that he and hinata shared something.
They can relate to each other's feelings.
And their close friendship begun from this point.