ΩChapter 33: Half ArchangelΩ

GRAYDAR

We went back to the prison without Zack– who had died during the walker storm inside the supermarket. 

"Cas, guess what I managed to do with my powers!" I told the angel excitedly once we arrived at the cellblock. Cas looked at me with confusion on his face, "Umm..." he started, but I decided not to keep him waiting any longer and told him, "I stopped a supermarket kart that was moving at its full-speed." I said proudly. 

"Yeah, you also managed to catapult us out of the kart." Liam added with a smirk, "Shhh, he doesn't need to know that." I said, softly elbowing my best friend's ribs. 

The Winchesters, Cas and the rest of the pack were staring at us with confusion clear on their faces, "What do you mean she 'catapulted' you out of the kart?" Scott asked, "Well, you see, we were gathering stuff that could prove useful like Daryl had told us to." Liam started, "Yep, but after a few minutes we got bored and decided to play real-life Mario Kart: the supermarket edition." I continued, "Except we didn't realize that we had no way of stopping the karts until it was too late." Liam kept going, "So I managed to stop them with my mind, but neither of us was prepared for the karts to suddenly stop, which sent us flying out of them and we hit a wall." I finished. 

"Oh, and I think Daryl got mad." Liam added, I nodded. 

Scott and Stiles looked at us like disappointed parents and we sent them an innocent smile. 

"How old are you two supposed to be, Graydar and Liam?" Chris asked, "Around 16, why?" I asked confusedly while the older people in the room chuckled, "Nothing, just curious." Chris replied. Liam and I shared confused glances. 

The next day...

After spending the night in London with Cas– who was teaching me how to teleport– we returned to the prison at around 8 a.m. We heard screams coming from one of the cellblocks– Cellblock D to be exact– so we ran up to there, where we saw Daryl, Rick, Glenn, some other group members, the Winchesters and most of the pack killing a bunch of walkers. 

Cas and I went towards Lydia, who was observing the whole scene not knowing what to do. 

"Lyds, what the heck happened?" I asked, "We don't know yet. I had a dream about walkers killing most of the people here and then it kinda happened, that's all I know." she replied with fear on her face. Cas and I shared concerned glances. 

I decided to approach Sam and Dean, who were talking to Rick, Hershel, Dr. S and Daryl; thinking that maybe they had a better idea of what was going on. 

"What the hell happened?" I asked, standing between the two brothers. 

"Our theory is that Patrick got sick and died sometime during the night, and then attacked the cellblock." Hershel replied. 

Guilt ran across my body. Maybe Cas and I could've cured him and this wouldn't have happened. 

"We're gonna organize a council meeting to talk about this. Wanna join, Gray?" Daryl asked me, I turned to look at Sam and Dean– who were looking at me worriedly– and then returned my attention to Daryl, "Yeah, okay." I answered him with a slight nod. 

"Okay, see you at the office in half an hour." Rick said, I nodded and went towards my pack along with Sam and Dean. 

Stiles pulled me into a hug as soon as he saw me. 

"The good news is that it seems to be something scientific and not something supernatural." Sam said, "But the bad news is that now us humans have to worry about a simple virus that could be lethal." Dean added.