Pyjama Party (Part 7)

With Reji, his girlfriend Shayna, his would be sister-in-law Shayne and his actual sister-in-law Ishizu, inside the emergency room...

"By how long so far, is she pregnant?", curiously asks Reji while continuously looking at his own beloved pregnant girlfriend Shayna, his actual sister-in-law Ishizu and his would be future sister-in-law Shayne, at the same time. "She is pregnant by one week, Reji. Are you okay, sister-in-law?", politely asks Ishizu while continuously looking at Shayna, at the same time. "I really want to transfer my unborn baby from my womb to Joanna's womb", politely says Shayna.    

"But why Shayna?", politely asks her own beloved boyfriend Reji back. "This is because I want our unborn baby to be brought by both our brother-in-law Seto and our sister-in-law Joanna as their own children, in the future, please", politely answers Shayna back while affectionately looking at her own boyfriend Reji, at the same time. "Reji, can you please take me to Joanna's bedroom now, please?", politely requests Shayna back.

After a few minutes later, 

After a few minutes later, as soon as, Ishizu, Reji, Shayna and Shayne return back to the same corridor where everyone (Yuya and others) are silently overhear the full conversation of both Seto and his own beloved pregnant wife Joanna, "Guys, what are all of you still doing here?", calmly asks Ishizu while continuously looking at all of them, at the same time. "Sorry, aunt Ishizu, we have accidently overhear the conversation", guilty say Yuya and his twelve siblings.

"Listen to me carefully. Be willingly noisy in your own parents' conversation is not a correct thing to do. So, can all of you silently go to the dining room now?", calmly asks their own aunt Ishizu while continuously looking at Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, Yulla, Julia, Cecilia, Kalina, Akira, Akiza, Rua, Ruka, at the same time. "Yes, all of us are going to the dining room now", reply Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, Yulla, Julia, Cecilia, Kalina, Akira, Akiza, Rua, Ruka. 

"Can all of you please be with your own nephews and nieces now?", politely asks Ishizu while continuously looking at Heba, Atem, Tea, Mark, Mahado, Kalin, Crow, Zane, Slade, Jagger, Atticus, Shayne, Yuto, Yuri, Yugo, Shingo, Yami, Yuugi, Johan, Yubel, Melvin, Anzu, Mokie, Ren, Noah, Adina, Duke, Tristy, Bakura, Ryou, Marik, Malik, at the same time. "Yes, sure, big sister", reply all of them back. 

A few minutes later,...

"Are both of you really okay? Are you hiding something from all of us now?", politely ask Ishizu, Shayna, Reji, Mom Milla, Mom Mella, Mom Aoi, Mom Bella, Mom Miki, Mom Martha, Mom Reba, Jaden, Carly, Yusei, Jack, Jesse, Seth, Josephine (Josie), Meera, Riya, Akari, Quinton, Yuma, Rio and Quattro while continuously looking at both Kai and Shia, at the same time. "Both of us came to know that we are actually pregnant with Yuma's unborn baby each, by two months", guilty say both Kai and Shia while continuously crying a lot, in front of others.

A few minutes later, Ishizu, Shayna, Jaden, Josie and Akari continuously try to comfort both Shia and Kai, in front of Mom Milla, Mom Mella, Mom Aoi, Mom Bella, Mom Miki, Mom Martha, Mom Reba. "It is okay, both of you. It is not too late to decide about your unborn baby's life. Do you want to proceed to this painful childbirth yourself or do you want someone else to bring your unborn babies up for you?", politely asks Ishizu while kneeling down, in front of them.  

"Moms, can all of you leave us please? Others (Yuya, Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, Yulla, Julia, Cecilia, Kalina, Akira, Akiza, Rua, Ruka, Heba, Atem, Tea, Mark, Mahado, Yami, Yuugi, Johan, Yubel, Melvin, Anzu, Mokuba, Serenity, Noah, Adina, Duke, Tristy, Bakura, Ryou, Marik, Malik, Jaden, Carly, Yusei, Jack, Jesse, Kalin, Crow) are waiting for lunch to be served by all of you there", politely mentions Ishizu back.

"Along with others, Syrus, Zane, Riley, Reira, Trey, Anna, Riya, Remy, Chazz, Slade, Jagger, Astral, Asta, Ash, Hart, Aster, Yuto, Yuri, Yugo, Shingo, Tori, Alexis, Atticus, Dad Mike, Dad Faker, Dad Yusaku, Dad Byron, Dad Kazuma, Dad Blister and Grandpa Solomon are also waiting for each one of you there", politely says Ishizu while winking at Mom Miki, Mom Bella, Mom Aoi, Mom Mella, Mom Milla, Mom Martha and Mom Reba, at the same time.