Prologue

p.o.v. Dia Kurosawa

I was sitting in classroom talking to Kanan and Mari two of my best friends when I heard Mari said "hey Dia did you ever find anyone to go out with" I blush and said "I don't need anyone like that, I got the both of you who need a boyfriends" Kanan sigh and said "oh come on Dia, their got to be someone out there you like how about that guy you went out yesterday" I said "wait how do you know about that" she said "Ruby told us about him, sooooo" I turn to face the window and said "he was a ass" Mari laugh and said "wow the first time our Dia curse like that" I put my head down and said "what taking the teacher so long, I'm tired of talking to you" Kanan said "don't have to be so mean Dia" Mari said "oh I forgot to tell you that we're having a new student today and he's a guy" I said "but this a girl academy" she smile and said "yea I know but his grandmother called in a favor from father and so he's going to enroll here" Kanan said "so what's his name Mari" she rub the back of her head and said "you know I can't seen to remember his name, we never talk I only know him through his grandmother" me and Kanan said "thanks Mari" before Mari could say something we heard the teacher said "alright students sorry that took so long" I saw the teacher walking in with a guy with short brown hair with hazel eyes and I heard the teacher said "alright before we can get started I want ya to welcome our new student to our school" one of the girls raise their hands and when the teacher called on her the student said "why is there a boy going here" the teacher said "oh it was a requested that he come here by someone special" the teacher look at the boy and said "are go ahead and introduce yourself to the class" the boy bow and said "hello I'm Taylor Katsuki nice to meet you" I heard some of the girls talking about how cute he look and stuff, after a few second the teacher said "alright Taylor you can take a seat..... hm I don't see one" I heard Mari said "their a seat behind Dia" I was about to say something when the teacher said "alright Taylor will that be fine with you" he nod and walk pass me then took a seat behind me then class started. When lunch time came around everyone was getting up to leave when I saw Taylor still sitting there looking out the window with what look like a sad look then I heard Mari said "hey Dia are you coming" I jump and said "huh what" Kanan said "we're going to practice on the roof" I said "oh sorry I kinda space out" I got up about to leave when Kanan said "hey Taylor are you going to eat lunch" I turn to see him look at us and he said "huh oh no I'm not hungry, I'm just going to wait here till lunch is over" I said "why don't you come with us" he said "and where are you going" Mari said "we're going to practice" he stand up and said "I guess if ya don't mind" we shake our head no and we walk to the roof. When we got there we saw the other waiting for us then I heard Chika said "geez what took you so long" Kanan said "sorry but we're brough someone to watch us practice" Riko said "who are you talking about, I don't see anyone" we turn around and Taylor seen to disappear so I said "where did he run off too, he was just right there behind us" You said "hey we should start practice" Mari said "ci let begin, we can worry about Taylor later" me and Kanan agree then we practice till lunch time was over and we went back to class, once we got back we didn't see Taylor in his seat and I heard one of student said "oh are ya looking for Taylor" Kanan said "yea have you seen him" she said "um if I'm right I think he went home for some reason, the teacher know if you want to ask her" Mari said "thank you for letting us know" I said "should we ask the teacher about him" Kanan nod but before she could say anything we heard someone said "are you worry about Taylor" we jump and turn around to find our teacher, Mari said "yea we are, do you know where he went" she said "he went home since he got a call from his grandmother" I was alittle worry about him when I heard Mari said "is someone falling for our new student" I blush and said "don't say stupid stuff" I sat down in my desk and class started but I couldn't really focus on class with him on my mind.

p.o.v. Taylor Katsuki

I was walking home after I got a call from grandmother saying that my father have stop by to see how I'm doing but I really don't want to see him after what happen with my mother, when I made it to my grandmother's house I open the door and said "I'm home" I heard my father said "ah son how are you" I saw him walking around the corner and stand infront of me so I said "I'm fine what about you" he put his hand on my shoulder and said "you didn't happen to tell your grandmother about what happen" I said "no... I... didn't" he smile and said "ah I see well good boy" I look around and said "is grandmother not here" he shake his head no and he said "nope she left to pick something up, did I ever tell you that I really wanted a girl instead of a son" I nod and said "yea all the time" he said "it's a real shame" he was about to say something when I push him backward and ran out the front door then took off running to where ever, after awhile of running I found myself at a shrine so I decide to rest here for awhile till grandmother get back.