Meeting Saint Snow

p.o.v. Sarah Kazuno

I was trying to finish up work before Chika and the girls get here, while working I heard Leah my little sister said "hey sis they're here" I said "alright I'll be out in just a second" after I finish up I step into the living room to see everyone sitting around talking so I said "hello there it's great to see you girls again" Chika stand up and said "hey Sarah I want to introduce you to our new friend and my......" Riko cough and said "not happen" I saw a guy with short brown hair and when he look at me he said "hello I'm Taylor Katsuki, nice to meet you" I smile and said "nice to meet you I'm Sarah Kazuno" when I look at him I started to blush then Leah said "so since we're all here should we head on over" before I could say something I heard Dia said "hey Sarah are you okay, you look a little red" I look down and said "oh um..." I saw Taylor walk up and he feel of my forehead then said "are you sure you're okay, you feel a little hot" I said "oh um yea it must be the heat in this house" Yoshiko said "I don't feel any heat" Mari said "hey Taylor I think I feel a little sick" he turn to her and said "huh you look fine" she sigh and said "so dense" Kanan said "anyway we should get going before they close" we nod and begin walking to the skating ring.

p.o.v. Leah Kazuno

When we finally got to the skating ring we saw the place was flooded with girls trying to get in, while standing there Ruby said "I thought you said their isn't very busy" I said "how was I suppose to know something like this was going to happen" You said "so what do we do now" Taylor said "hmm do you know what time this place close" Sarah said "I think it close in a few hours" Kanan said "that won't be enough time to practice" he said "well I guess that will be fine, hey Sarah, Leah do you have a place where you practice dancing" I said "yea of course but why do you want to know" he look at me and with a smile he said "well dancing and skating are really the same thing" when I look into his eyes I started blushing then Ruby bump my arm and said "don't try Leah" I look at her and said "try what I didn't say anything" she said "I saw how you was looking at him" I started blushing more and I said "I was not" Hanamaru said "well those two are at it again zuru" Taylor laugh and said "well shall we....." we heard someone said "Taylor Katsuki, it's so nice to see you again" we turn toward the entrance of the skating ring to see a guy with short black hair surrounded by girls then Taylor said "nice to see you Jean" he laugh and said "it see you still remember my name, so what are you doing here" Taylor said "what does it look like, I'm going to enter" he smile and said "you disappear for all these years and when I finally see you again you drop this on me, well good luck loser" Sarah said "wow is all ice skater rude" Jean walk over there and said "hmm girl you look cute, got yourself a boyfriend" she sigh and said "I don't and I defiantly don't want to go out with you" he went to grab her when Taylor grab his hand then said "don't touch her" he said "are you touching me" Taylor let go and said "yea I was" Jean turn to the girls behind him and said "how would you girls like to see me ruin this guy career" the girls cheer and I said "I feel like they're cheering for the wrong reason" Ruby nod and I saw Jean went to punch Taylor but before he could he slip and hit the ground hard then Mari laugh and said "that's karma for you" Taylor held out his hand and said "here let me help you up" Riko said "but he just tried to hit you" he turn to her and said "even if he had hit me and fell I would've done the same" I said "you're to nice" Jean slap his hand and said "I don't need help from trash like you" he stand up and begin walking away. After he was gone Yoshiko said "well the skating ring isn't busy anymore" Dia said "shouldn't we get you sign up before it get to late" we turn to Taylor and he was still watching Jean walk away then Sarah said "hey are you still alive" he shake his head and said "sorry what did you say" I sigh and said "shouldn't you sign up before practicing" he said "no worry I've already took care of that, I called in a few favors and already took care of signing up" You said "well shall we go in" we nod and walk into the ring.

p.o.v. Taylor Katsuki

When we step inside I got some skates and while I was getting them on I heard Sarah said "it's so quiet here" Dia said "I agree it feels weird" I said "I like it, when I'm on the ice I try to block out everyone and focus on my performance" Mari wrap her arms around me and said "well I know a quiet place if you want me to show you" I started to blush and heard Kanan said "don't even try it Mari" Mari back up and said "it's joke" I stand up and said "oh before I practice I need a favor from you girls" Riko said "sure what is it" I said "I want to try something I haven't tried before and well since I'm a guy I really don't know how to do this" Leah said "what is it" I took a deep breath and said "I want you to teach me how to move in feminine ways" they didn't say anything so I walk toward the ring and heard Dia said "why" I said "cause for my performance I want to change the way I perform out there" Sarah said "alright sure" when I turn around I saw them smiling then Chika said "shall we get started then" I nod and we practice all night till the ring close.