Let Go To Hakodate!!

p.o.v. Taylor Katsuki

It's been a few days since I decided to change my ways with Aqours, after school we was sitting in the club room talking and I notice Chika was talking on the phone so I said "who is she talking to" Hanamaru said "probably Saint Snow" I said "who that" Ruby said "oh it's the idol group we met in Tokyo during Love Live" I nod and said "oh I see" Kanan said "hey Taylor, I don't think we're practice today so what are you going to do" I look outside and said "well it is pretty hot outside, hmm I guess probably go home since my grandmother just left for Tokyo today" Hanamaru said "oh how is she" I said "it's fine, thanks for asking" she smile and said "no problem, grandmother wanted to know too" I was about to say something when I heard Chika said "hey Taylor" I turn to her and she said "how would you like to go on a trip" I turn my head and said "what trip" she smile and said "Hakodate" I said "why do I have a feeling this is some kind of trick" Mari smile and said "it's no trick or joke" I said "alright I guess but if you allow me to pay for the way" Chika put the phone up to her ear and said "alright we're be there soon" after she hung up I said "okay now I'm back to this being a trick" Riko said "would we really trick you" I look around the room but before I could say something Dia said "on second thought, don't answer that" I laugh and said "alright then I guess tomorrow we're going to head out" Chika nod and You said "wait where are we going to stay" Ruby said "I already got that plan out" Yoshiko said "wow Ruby is already one step ahead" she blush and said "I'm always one step ahead" my phone went off and when I look at it I saw that their having a ice skating competition but before I could see where Kanan snatch my phone and said "I'll be holding on to this for you till we get there" I stand up and said "no your not" I walk over toward her but she toss the phone to Riko and she said "come on Taylor, you don't need this" I turn to Riko and said "yea I kind of do" when I walk over to her she toss it to Yoshiko but before she could grab it I reach for it and caught it at the same time as Yoshiko then I said "give me the phone please" she said in her Yohane's voice "you shall not win against a fallen angel, your phone will stay with me" I smile and said "alright fine" I stare at her and she said "are you going to let go" I shake my head no and ran my hand down her face then said "I forgot how pretty you look Yoshiko" she blush and I heard Mari said "alright break it up" I move close to Yoshiko but before I could get to close she let go and said "defeated" I walk over to the wall and said "I can't believe I did that" I heard You said "I didn't know you was so forceful" I blush and said "I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking" Mari said "well I guess I got to step it up now" I walk toward the door and said "I see you tomorrow" I left after that and went home.

p.o.v. Chika Takami

After he left we look over at Yoshiko to see her blushing and laughing a little bit then Kanan said "so do you think he's going to look at his phone" Dia said "he might forgot about it, since he's embarrasses about what he did with Yoshiko" Yoshiko said "it's Yohane" Hanamaru said "when are we going to ask him zuru" I said "we're ask him when we meet up with Sarah and Leah" You said "why then" I smile and said "cause it'll be to late for him to turn around and go home" Riko said "I just hope this work" we nod and after we finish up talking we went home to get ready for tomorrow.

p.o.v. Ruby Kurosawa

The next day we met up at the airport ready to head out but when we got there we didn't see Taylor anywhere and You said "is he running late" Dia said "I just tried calling him but no answer" just then we heard someone said "I really hope you're not trying to skate again" we heard a familiar voice said "why should you care if I do" we turn to the voices to see Taylor talking with a guy with short brown hair with a beard then Mari said "should we head over there" before anyone could say anything the guy look our way and he said "what are you girls looking at, mind your own business" Taylor said "don't talk to them like that, their my friends" the guy laugh and said "ha yea right" he walk away laughing and I saw Taylor making a fist then Riko said "hey Taylor are you okay" he walk over to us and said "yea I'm fine" I said "who was that" he said "just someone I know through skating" he turn to us and said "hey why are we........ no never mind, come let go" we nod and boarded our plane.

p.o.v. You Watanabe

While we were on the plan I sat Taylor sitting by himself so I said "hey Taylor are you fine sitting by yourself" he turn to me and said "yea I'm fine" Kanan said "I could keep you company over there" he turn away and said "no it's okay" I said "hey Taylor can you do me a favor" everyone turn to me and Yoshiko said "don't say it yet You" I said "I feel like he should know" Dia said "go ahead" he said "what is it" I said "would you consider skating in the upcoming competition" he look straight and said "yea okay I'll do it" before we could say something we heard someone said "hey guys look like he's coming back" I turn to the voice and saw the same guy from before who was talking to Taylor then he said "don't be mad when you lose, cause we've been training a lot compare to you" Taylor smile and said "you're right, I haven't trained in years" the guy said "well this will be easy" Taylor then turn to us and with a smile he said "hey when we meet up with you're friend I'm going to need a favor from you girls" we nod and continue the rest of the flight.