Our Little Happy Ending

Few Months Later, p.o.v. Taylor Katsuki

It's been two months since the competition, I might've lost to Jean but I left that stadium with Aqours and Saint Snow as my girlfriends which was a little to much but I'm happy that I can finally have people who can stand beside me through tough time. One afternoon we went to the skating ring in Hakodate since the girls want to learn how to skate and I did promise them I would help them with whatever it is, while skating I notice Hanamaru and Ruby having a hard time standing so I skate over to them and said "here take my hand and don't let go" they nod and after they took my hands I begin skating backward and when I saw Ruby looking down I said "keep your eyes on me Ruby and I promise not to let you fall" she smile and said "alright thank you Taylor" I felt someone hit me in the back which knock all three of us down then heard Leah said "you broke your promise Taylor" I turn around to see her looking right at me so I said "I guess I did I'm sorry" she smile and said "it's alright" I heard Mari said "hey no kissing over there" we blush and said "we wasn't" I stand up and when I help Hanamaru and Ruby stand up I heard Yoshiko said "hey Taylor can you help me skate" I said "but you're already doing a great job" she said "but I want you to help me" I smile and said "alright fine as you wish Yohane" she blush then Kanan said "hey don't forget us over here" we turn over to the rest and I saw them look at me smiling so I said "no worry I'll make time to practice with all of you" they nod and we begin skating together. After practice we went to get something to eat and while we was eating I heard Chika said "so Taylor when are we going to do something alone" I said "I guess we can do something....." Riko said "no Taylor you promise me you would play piano with me tomorrow" You and Kanan said "but you promise us you would swim with us" I laugh and said "huh did I" Hanamaru said "you also promise me, Ruby, and Yoshiko that you would hang out with us soon zuru" Yoshiko said "it's Yohane" Ruby nod and Dia said "what about us Taylor" I sigh and said "well if I promise then their nothing I can't do" Sarah said "you also promise to sleep with me tonight Taylor" everyone look at me and I said "this is my life now" we continue talking about all kind of stuff till we went home together.