Taylor's Past and Pain

p.o.v. Taylor Katsuki, 7 years ago

I was at a piano competition and I just got done playing when I walk out into the lobby I heard grandmother said "hey Taylor how do you feel" I look at my grandmother and saw her holding a camera so I smile and said "I think I did good but the girl that play before me is better" she said "oh do you have a crush on her" I blush and said "well that's a secret" she laugh and I saw the girl walking out with her mother so I wave and said "hey Riko" I ran over there and she said "oh hello Taylor you play good" I shake my head and said "thank you but you play better then me, I hope you win" she said "hey Taylor do you want to........" I heard my mother said "Taylor come here" I jump and said "oh sorry I got to go later Riko" I ran over to my mother and when I got to mother she hit me across the face and said "I though I told you never become friends with girls, they will distract you from your lesson" I rub the spot and said "but Riko is really nice" she said "I don't care about her, I care about you winning this" I look down and said "but I just want to become her......." she stomp her foot and said "shut up Taylor" I didn't say anything and we waited for the result. After they post the result I got beaten for losing to Riko and that night I was force to play the piano without sleep.

p.o.v. Riko Sakurauchi, present time

After the video went off I said "I'm so sorry" his grandmother said "oh no don't worry about it, after that day Taylor told me that he was glad that you won Riko" I look down at my hands and said "but I forgot about him after that day" she said "don't worry about it dear, even if you forgot Taylor smile that day when you won" I felt a little better but I still felt bad cause if he won he wouldn't got beaten. I heard Chika said "so that what his mother was like, but why is she like that with Taylor" she said "well she wanted a daughter and when Taylor was born she try to give him away many time but he always came back so she treated him like she would her daughter" Mari said "that terrible" she said "I got another video if you want to see it" Dia said "yes please if it alright with you" she nod and then pop in another video.

p.o.v. Taylor Katsuki, 8 years ago

I was at a brithday party for Mari Ohara but I was wearing a pink dress since my mother want me to learn how to be more girly from Mari and her friends but I didn't want too, I stand there watching Mari talk to two girls one with blue hair up in a ponytail and another with long dark hair then I heard grandmother said "are you going to go play with them" I turn to grandmother and she was recording me so I said "why are you recording" she said "because you look so cute Taylor" I blush and said "I feel like people are making fun of me" I heard my mother said "Taylor go hang out with Mari right now" I was about to say something when I saw her foot hit the floor so I walk over to Mari and her friends, when I got to them I said "hey Mari can I...." I couldn't say it and Mari smile and said "do you want to play with us" I nod and said "yea if you don't mind" she said "alright let go" they took off running so I follow them and we play for awhile. While we was playing the girl with long dark hair knock over a vase and we all go in trouble then I heard Mari's father said "alright who broke it" Mari stand up to her father and said "I did father" he laugh and said "nice try but I know your covering for your friends, so who did it" the girl was about to speak up when I said "I did it sir" he look at me and said "yea I knew, hey do you want to your son" I turn around and saw fist hit my face knocking me to the floor and I heard my father said "damn it, why can't you be normal" I rub my cheek and said "I hate you" he grab my arm and said "what was that" I yelled "I hate you father, mother I hope you die" he threw me toward a wall and said "that the thanks I get for taking care of you" I want to get up but I felt light headed and pass out after that.

p.o.v. Mari Ohara, present time

After the video ended I said "now that I seen this I do remember a kid who dress like a girl, but I didn't think that was Taylor" Kanan said "I remember this too and felt bad watching that kid get beaten by his father" Dia said "I felt bad as well, I broke the vase but he took the punishment for it" Taylor's grandmother said "it's alright cause a few days after the party he told me to send you some flowers and want me to tell you that he's sorry" I said "oh so that where the flowers come from, I was wondering about that" Hanamaru said "his mother dress him up like a girl because she wanted a girl" she nod and said "yea his mother and father was never kind to him" I heard Ruby said "hey what this video" she pointed at a case that said "Taylor's Championship Match" his grandmother said "oh I took that video during Taylor championship ice skating match, the one where he broke down and cry in front of everyone" she put it in and before she could hit play we heard someone said "is that from the day mother died" I turn around and saw Taylor standing there with Walter then his grandmother said "Taylor what are you doing up" he said "I had a bad dream so I woke up and I heard you talking about me" she said "oh sorry honey" he sat down in front of me in the floor and said "I hope you don't mind me sitting here Mari, I want to watch this if that alright" I rub his hair and said "sure it's fine" he nod and his grandmother play the video.

p.o.v. Taylor Katsuki, 3 years ago

I was getting ready to go out there to perform when I heard grandmother said "hey Taylor are you sure about this" I said "yea I want to prove my parents wrong and show them I can stand on my own two feet" I stand up and said "alright I should get out there" I was about to step onto the ice when I heard my grandmother said "Taylor I just got a call from your father, your mother died" I stop and said "oh I....." I couldn't find the word so I shake my head and step onto the ice and got ready to perform, when I heard the music play I fell to my knees and started crying cause my mother died before she could see me perform so I fell to the ice crying and I said "why, why did you have to go, I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I felt someone grab my shoulder and said "hey come on Taylor let go" it turn out to be my coach so after he help me up we walk off the ice together.

p.o.v. Taylor Katsuki, present time

I lay my head back and said "stupid" I heard Mari said "what stupid Taylor" I said "I should have drop out and help mother to the hospital" Mari wrap her arms around me and said "no Taylor it wasn't your fault" I could feel her warmth in the hug so I said "I wonder if I died if I could see my mother again" I felt someone slap me across the face and when I look up I saw You staring at me with a mad look across her face then she said "don't say that Taylor, what would we do if you kill yourself" I said "I don't car....." she said "shut up Taylor, you do care what would happen to us and don't say you wouldn't" I got up and said "then tell me then You what should I do" she said "learn to move on and make the people around you happy" I look down at my hands and before I could say anything grandmother said "listen to her Taylor, I've been watching you being depressed this whole time and I want to see you smile again" I turn away and said "I need some time to think to myself" I was about to walk away when I heard Chika said "hey Taylor your part of Aqours now so please don't die for our sake" I felt a tear going down my face so I whip it off and said "thank you Chika, You" I walk off and went outside. When I step outside I look up at the night sky and said "should I move on with them, is this right" I sigh lend against the wall of the house.