Ice Skating

p.o.v. Taylor Katsuki

The next morning I woke up and found a cover on top of me so I said "huh I don't remember sleeping with a cover on me" I heard someone said "oh they must of put that on top of you last night" I turn around and saw Hanamaru's grandmother so I got up and while folding the cover I said "I guess I owe them one" she said "well their still asleep if you want to fix them something to eat" I said "wait what about you" she said "oh I'm going out with your grandmother to pick up some stuff" I nod and said "alright hey are you okay if I use your kitchen" she nod and said "sure go ahead, I'm going to leave now later Taylor" I wave bye and when she left I fix the girls breakfast. After I while of cooking I finally got it done and I heard the girls walking down the hallway, when they got into the kitchen Hanamaru said "something smell good zuru" I said "yea it's alittle something for a thank you" Mari said "what did we do" I said "I woke up this morning with a cover on me, I know it's something small but still I want to repay that kindness" I saw You blush but before I could say something I heard my phone going off so I said "oh sorry go ahead and eat without me I got to take this call" I walk away to take the call.

p.o.v. Riko Sakurauchi

After Taylor left the kitchen we grab our plates and sat down to eat, while eating I heard Chika said "hm this is so good who knew Taylor can cook" Mari said "ci I agree" I said "well maybe we should add him to the group then if he's so good" Dia said "alright then Riko I leave the task to you" I said "huh why me Dia" Kanan said "well it was your idea" I said "I was joking" Ruby said "goodluck Riko" I sigh and said "not you too Ruby" Hanamaru said "I wonder where Taylor went" You look over at the door where Taylor went so I said "why don't you follow him" You blush and said "what no I'm not interest about him" I smile and said "sure whatever you say" I heard Dia said "so what are we going to do about Love Live coming up, we haven't gotten anything to perform" I said "Chika where are you on that song" Chika jump and started eating so I said "Chika you didn't start on it" I heard Kanan said "well I guess we got to practice hard today" Chika grab her head and said "it's no fair I can't come up with anything" I heard Taylor said "well if you need any help I might be able to help you" I saw Taylor lending against the door and Kanan said "wait you can write music" he said "yea I used to..... well nevermind about that, so do you need help" Chika said "yes please" I said "well if you don't mind" he shake his head no and said "well just give me a call whenever you need to work on your song" Mari said "wait we don't have your number" he think for a second and walk over to me then said "hey Riko may I see your phone" I pulled it out and he wrap his arms around me then started typing his number into my phone so I blush and said "your too close" he smile and said "sorry my eye sight is kind of bad, I hope you don't mind" he back up and I said "there now I got to leave, I need to pick up a few things before going home" I feel like the room is burning up when I heard Mari said "hey what about the rest of us" he said "what I gave my number to Riko so give me a call whenever" Dia was about to say something when Taylor said "oh crap I got to go later ladies" he ran from the house and then left.

p.o.v. Taylor Katsuki

After I got change I decide to head into town to pick up some tea since I ran out a few days ago, while walking around I heard someone said "oh Taylor there you are" I turn around and saw Zeff the owner of the ice skating ring I used to go to, I smile and said "hey how is it going" he said "pretty boring without you here" I said "oh I see, hey Zeff is ring still open" he nod and said "yea sure go ahead and head inside my wife is running the place" I bow and said "thank you I think I will" I walk inside and said "hm the old place haven't change" I heard a woman said "hey Taylor how are you" I turn to the counter and saw Zeff's wife Mary then said "good how about you" I said "I been better" she said "did you come here to skate" I nod and said "yea by any chance do you still have my old skates here" she smile and sat them on the counter then said "yup right here they are" I bow and said "thank you" she said "anytime, oh I forgot my tea I put on" she walk into the back I took off my jacket and put on my skates then before I step into the ring I turn on some music then begin to skate.