4. Lights

*Camilla POV*

I woke up in a daze, still fully dressed in my jeans and sweatshirt, curled up in between Liam and Niall.

Well, I supposed I was more pressed up against Niall since Liam was such an untame sleeper, and sometime in his sleep, Niall had draped his arm over me. It was warm, so I didn’t protest. Or move. I merely tucked myself further into him.

Since the heart to heart moment with Liam out on the porch after my late night ride, I was craving human contact. It wasn’t until Liam gave me that reassuring, brotherly hug that I realized what I had been missing. Now, feeling someone else’s warmth and heartbeat insured me that I wasn’t so alone.

And Niall was perfect for that.

Even unconscious, he exuded a heart-melting sweetness. There were moments when he would grip me a little tighter or sigh, blowing his breath across my face.

But, despite how cozy it was on the pull out bed with Niall and Liam, I had to pee.

I gently slipped out of Niall’s cuddle and crawled off the bed, managing to avoid Liam’s sprawled out limbs. I quickly raced to the bathroom between the bedroom that Beth and I were sharing and the one Harry and Zayn were in. My bare feet pattered against the hardwood floor, seeming to be the only sound in the still sleeping house.

After using the toilet and brushing my teeth, I checked my reflection in the mirror. Normally, I wasn’t one to wear much makeup, but seeing my crying-induced puffy eyes and tired paleness, today was one of those days that I would need to do some damage control.

After throwing my long, messy brown hair into a loose braid, I opened the bathroom door, hoping to make it to my room to fix my face before anyone woke up.

Only, I was met by Harry. Unclothed for the most part, standing in front of me.

It was suddenly very hard to breathe properly.

He was shirtless, clad only in a pair of black Calvin Klein boxer-briefs. His dark curls were askew and mussed from being slept on, and his eyes had a tired glaze over them. For some reason, he seemed bigger without clothes on, broad shoulders, defined muscles, and rippled abs.

I didn’t dare let my gaze wander any lower.

Instead, I looked back up at his still half asleep, bemused smirk that absolutely reeked of sexy.

I did not just think that.

“You weren’t kidding about sleeping naked,” I commented, trying my hardest to keep an unaffected demeanor. But inwardly… I didn’t wanna think about what I wanted to do inwardly.

“And I wasn’t kidding about you tucking me in,” he replied in his British drawl, his voice husky and dripping with innuendo. “You still owe me that.”

I bit my lip, fighting to avoid thinking about Harry and a bed in the same thought. Then Liam telling me about how Harry seemed to be taking a liking to me snuck its way into my memory.

“Maybe if you’re good,” I teased him, surprising myself with the flirtatious words that came out of my mouth.

Harry’s dark brows twitched upward and his pretty green eyes flashed with excitement that I was playing along.

“’Scuse me,” I excused myself as I brushed past him in the doorway and continued to my room.

A few moments later, I heard the shower turning on.

Beth was still sleeping peacefully on the bed, so I walked over and put a gentle kiss on her soft brown hair. I wondered if I could go see Rex as well, but decided against it in case Louis was still asleep in the room with him.