yuliy x sirius reader LEMON

So you and yuliy have been together since you were kids you guyz escaped frm the vampires in your old village that night and blah blah blah
But you prefer people not to know your a sirius.

YES THIS IS A LEMON !

•~~\\~

Y/n

Yuliy and I have been dating for quite a while now, we usually take long walks in the garden under the moonlight... we also share a room and cuddle alot! Saturday night is movie night, it's pretty sweet and I'm currently very happy with this situation.

I comb my tangled hair while I stare at the gleaming white rock in the sky.. I love the moon. It gazes back at me from outside the window.
I couldn't help always thinking of yuliy, I always want to be around him and that is not a problem. Since I am his girlfriend his only.

yuliys soft expression when he sleeps pops into my mind causing me to break out into a sheepish grin, as I imagine the small line of drool that trails over his perfect lip and down his chin.

My pajamas consist of yuliys boxers that had become too small to fit him and a skipmy piece of fabric that could bearly be called a crop top, yeah I know it's very revealing.. But I'm currently very hot and bothered.. I want y-

I shake that lewd thought off, yuliy isn't the type to get all hormonal.. Right? Not that I would mind but... A mental image suddenly forms inside my head

.. Yuliy's dominating form is on top of me, pinning my hands above my head. With a lust filled gaze he leans down to my neck, his hot breath fanning the crook of it..

I shake my head to get the very very lewd daydream out. Stupid mind.

Setting the comb gently onto my nightstand, I lean my head down on the soft pillow, that I had previously been sitting on. I close my e/c eyes, letting out a frustrated sigh.
speaking of yuliy when is he  getting back? he went on a private mission with Willard.. Which I was rudely not invited to! I tried to reason with that old fart 'please can I go I won't get in your way' I kissed his ass and you know what he said? 'no, you may not come with because blah blah blah' what a fucktard.

My eyes narrow, as I think of the possibility of yuliy coming back with an injury.. Which was unlikely but it has happened before..
He better not be fucking hurt,
or else yours truly will kill a bitch.

Dont fuck with a girl's man.. Everyone knows that.

To my suprise I hear the door open, and i turn my head to see a perfectly fine yuliy who is untouched, untouched for now.

Oh my god my mind is too dirty

I run up to him and hug him, he hugs me back.
"it went well!" he exclaims as I see his eyes roam down to my chest.

No no don't look at me like that..

Trying to ignore the sexual tension I felt in between my legs, I give him a toothy grin as I cheerfully nod. "good!"

I give him a peck on his soft.. Hot lips

Oh god shut up shut up shut up! Why am I so godamn horny today?!