yuliyxreader PT 3

So to refresh your memory yuliy and y/n played truth or dare and he basicly fucked you into tomorrow but he isnt done with you :}

Yuliy

,"we're not done yet mommy" I say with a smirk that must've scared her it was so big.

I feel her tense .
,"I have so much I want to do with you" I continue .

She stays silent as I put one of her legs around my shoulder and my arm is hooked around the other to be able to grab her ass.

,"I think I should have lunch before we start though" I say as I start to kiss her thighs .

Her breathy moans enter my ears like a melody . I put my thumb on her cilt and start to move in circles .

She moans my name which kind of makes my growing boner increase . I then kiss her opening while I rub my thumb faster.

Her moaning becomes louder as I stick my tounge into her .
My tounge flicks faster and faster in her and my thumb runs at a speed I didnt know i could pull off.

She moans while she arches her back and throws her head back.
,"Yulia I'm gonna -" she says but interrupts herself as she comes.

Her sweet juices flow into my mouth and I swallow them as well as lick up the ones that went astray .

Shes so sweet . But I obiously dont stop there I put my mouth on her cilt and flick it .

She starts to twich the slightest bit . She has no idea what she got herself into.

I suck on her cilt and rub it with my tounge her hands grip the bedsheets .

I then put my middle finger inside of her and her moans become louder . So I can basicly controll her volume .huh? Let's see how loud she can call my name.

I add two more fingers in while I intensify the locking of her cilt she becomes louder with her moans .

,"oh my ..my ..g..od!
Yu...I.. ily..ch.ka " she moans my name and by this point my boner is massive .
,"yes say my name like that mommy "

I add all five fingers of my one hand in which I doubted was possible ,and i also doubted her moaning would get louder , but my doubts were washed away when she got louder.

She was basicly screaming i ball my fingers into a fist as i push into her .

,"yu...u..lily I.. m gonna c..c" she starts to form the word but once again her come waterfalls out of her . But do I stop?why the fuck would I shes really turning me on

So i thrust my hand into her faster and by this time I'm rubbing her cilt with my hand so i also intensify the speed of that .

She screams then moans ,"yu...u..liy .. pl..ea..see..."
But I dont stop I just thrust deeper into her and press her cilt harder as if to say 'I'm the boss '

She screams a moan in response to this ,"now what's my name mommy? If you awnser this I will stop" I say to her by this time shes gotten her eyes squeezed shut and her hands are going crazy and clenching while unclenching.

,"y....y ...yu..li.y..y" she says while she moans errrr. Wrong
,"wrong what's my name ?!"I shout at her.

She starts by saying ,"yu-" i cut her off by connecting my mouth with her cilt she comes as soon as i do so.

She moans a loud ' ah' in response
,"what's my name?!" I shout again as my face was exploring her underworld.

,"yu...u.liych...k..k..a!" She stutters and mumbles the syllables. My boner throbs and digs into the bed.

,"what's my FULL name y/n?!" I shout as I stretch my fingers that are inside of her .

,"AH -O..OH
y ...u...linc.. chka ..j..j..jirov..v" she says as her teeth clench .
Good.

She came like three times .
I stop and take my mouth off her pussy and my hand out .

She sits there lying in a pool of her come sweating like mad and twitching  . Shes a hot mess.

I get really turne on by this and start to rub my massive boner while looking at her.

This goes on for like 3 minutes until I see her smirk .
,"..okay now .. it my turn to have fun " she says while coming closer to me .

God I love this girl.

¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩₩)

Hope you enjoyed this I am taking requests even if it's from another anime like seven deadly sins hmu 🍆🍆

Have a marvelous day