yuliyxreader SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN

So basicly your a kimera that has  powers. Yuliy and yourself have known eachother forever and are childhood friends.

Thnx for all the support!

Y/n

I spun the bottle round and round as we were all seated on the wooden floor.

I was anxious who is it gonna land on, would it be a girl? A boy?

I had a hope.. That it would be a certain someone..

It came to a halt .my heart pounded in my chest as I looked up to be met with yuliys gaze.

Ohgod.

Philip smiled sheepishly then got up pulling yuliy and I with him.
He pushed us to the closet door
"Ok! We will come and get you in seven minutes have fun!..but not too much fun!" Philip says enthisiasticky I scoff at the last part.

He shoves us in the closet then locks it.
Yuliy is on the opposite side of the closet and we both just stare at eachother .

"so..o u-uh I guess w-" I was cut off by yuliy pinning me against the wall
We looked into each others eyes.

His head lowered to my neck his hot breath hit my neck sending chills down my spine his lips grazed at the crook of my neck.

God I enjoyed this...
A little too much

His lips grazed against my skin as he made his way to my ear
"first rule ,no talking" he whispers desire laced in his voice He then bites my earlobe earning a little moan from me.
He starts to kiss and suck on my neck. I moan here and there and as he continues I fell him getting more and more aggressive. I then feel a sharp pain on my neck and I Yelp in pain.

Did he just..bite me?

I look at him to see my blood on his mouth his eyes shine in the darkness and I can feel blood trickling down my neck.
He was shocked,"I.. I'm so sorry" he panics, lifting his hand to touch my blood which lingered on his lip. I pull him closer. Preparing what I'd say in my head I sigh, before I start.

"its fine , yuliy I trust you with my life you can do whatever you want to me" after this I take a breath, then place a soft kiss on his jaw.

He licks up my blood which I thought was really hot, what I'm into weird stuff okay?!
His wear wolf side was coming out and I didnt mind.
He nibbles at my neck as I moan.
His tounge trails up my neck to the edge of my jaw then he leaves a trail of kisses on my jaw and up onto my chin.

My hands wrap around his neck as my legs straddle his waist he presses me up against the wall as his hands lay on my hips.
Our lips make contact.
At first it's just our lips that meet eachother but then I felt yuliys tounge slither it's way into my mouth, His tounge ventured around my mouth for a while before our tounges started to swirl around eachother.

We broke the kiss for air but only for a second then we kissed again.

Oh god. Why why does this feel so good? It feels so right.

I've had feelings for yuliy for quite some time .its just I cant tell him how I feel in the middle of the mission to get the ark.

What if I tell him and he doesnt feel the same way?
..I really dont want that to happen.

Yuliy then broke the kiss and left a trail of kisses down to my neck then started to suckle and nibble on my sweet spot.

I tried not to i really did but i let out a small moan I felt yuliy tense what I did at first I was just groaning like pleasurly humming , but i did a full on moan I blush as i realised what i did, before feeling yuliys teeth nibbling at my neck.
"hnng~ haa...stop stop resisting " I say attempting to recover from the embarrassment of my moans with a serious voice.

He stopped,"I dont...want to hurt you" I lift his chin so hes stairing at me his magificant blue eyes looking at me as they glowed,"I can heal myself yuliy..." I trailed off as I huff I then do what he did to me when he pinned me against the wall.
I went up to the crook of his neck and let my lips graze the surface of his skin until I got to his ear then I whispered "...and dont tell me you dont want me" I say this as seductively as I can.
I fell him tense as I bite his earlobe and lick it. I plant a kiss on his cheek and draw my head back I look at him,"do whatever you want to me yuliy I'm yours " I say then I bite my lip. His eyes that once held confusion now hold lust and want.
He then tilts his head while coming closer to my face our lips graze eachother,  causing mine to tingle.
"you're mine " he says dominantly then backs it up with a passionate kiss
After a while his hand goes under my shirt and slithers up to my breast he was hesitant at first but then he slowly massaged it I trailed to hold back my moans , I really did but I ended up slipping a little moan out it was kind of a sqeul.
We then hear three knocks
Oh shit I forgot we were playing a game. A dissapointed frown covers my lips. Yuliy and I then quickly get off eachother and I put on my hoodie that was around my waist because I knew there would be hickeys.
We then walk out of the closet as if nothing happened everyone staired at us hopefully.

That was

Amazing

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

What's up, loves? ~
Sooo, did you like it I hope you did and thanks so much for all your support!

I already said this in the first chapter if this book but, I'm sorry for some of the chapters being cringey, as I did write the initial drafts for this a long ass time ago.

I'll edit them when I'm not as lazy~

✧*。