yuliy x reader juicy lime

So you and yuliy arent dating oki cause you dont wanna date before you get the ark .

But can you resist eachother:}

Yuliys POV

Y/n and I walk through the garden side by side the warm breeze blows ever so slightly .

Her h/l h/c hair shines in the moonlight and dances in the wind. Her amazing e/c eyes glisten in the moonlight as she looks at her surroundings and I see a small smile form on her face .

Damn this girl is gonna be the death of me.

Her smile fades as she looks down almost sadly. No bring back your amazing smile .
Whatever is making her sad I will fix it.

I feel my face start to burn and I quickly look away to avoid her gaze.

,"yuliy?" She says
Her  voice sounds sad ..why?

,"yeah" I say as we stop walking and we face each other
She looks up at me with that sad look still plastered to her face .

,"..when you get the ark please promise me something" she says timidly shes always head strong this is serious.

I will do anything for her.

,"yes?" I say curiosity lining my voice
,"..please dont die" she finishes and looks up at me

," I will try not to, for you" I reply her face heats up and I'm sure my face is red also.

Her sadness melts away and she just looks at me her mouth a little open and I could almost feel herself telling her not to do something.

Her eyes gave me that glisten .the wind made her hair go infront of her face . I had to restrain myself from pushing the hair back and trying to kiss her.

My gaze moved down to her l/c (lip colour) lips .
Then she did something that made me crazy and made me abandon all the reasons why I was holding back.

She bit her bottom lip.
Oh my god

I step closer to her as I tilt my head down she tilts hers up .
My hands snake around her waist pulling her closer to me as hers go around my shoulders and hold onto the back of my neck

Our lips are inches away from eachother I feel her hot breath against my face and I can smell the red rose perfume she always wears .

Our lips touch and my lips start to tingle in a good way .
She bites my bottom lip which only makes me crave her more.

Then I hear
That one
Annoying
Bichy
Voice
That broke y/ns and I's lips apart but we still held eachother

"... Goodness.. Just stop. " The voice rang out

~<~<~<~<<<~<~<~<<~<~<~<<~

Hi hi hi! So thanks for all the support! Hope you enjoyed this and my exams are finally over yay!

Have a marvelous day kittens~😚

Kat out~🐈🍃